Stuck creatures

Lots of variations of this, but basically creatures are either getting stuck inside the terrain or objects on the terrain, Or they are getting stuck on objects in the terrain like the ant on top of a mushroom with no apparent way for it to have gotten there.  These are just two screenshots , but there are many other instances that I have seen, with pretty much every kind of creature in the game.  Figured since this is the last day of public test , I should through this in the pile as well :)   Cheers!  Great game all!  Keep up the great work!  Can't wait for the real deal release, looking forward to it!  😄 

antinwall.jpg

poorant.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I seen many cases of this too and have reported some like aphids clumped and jumping together, three spiders stuck on a log, mites stuck in the ground.  At least theyre showing up unlike my live game where Im insect-less. 😄 

• Thanks 1

Can confirm I've seen this too. Also seen soldier and worker ants around the western ant hill follow the player to a certain point but not engage the player in combat, just follow them and stare you down. But yeah lots of aphids jumping in one place, and other creatures just getting stuck in the ground. Saw 4 aphids jumping in unison around a grass blade, I think they were summoning their almighty aphid god to smite me. Needless to say I ended that quickly 😄

• Hmmm 1