Game freezing on main menu

When you load the game up on xbox one with the quick launch feature (dont quit the game, just turn xbox off when in main menu and turn back on at a later time) it freezes and there is no controller input. Ive tested with both my controllers and try it every time i load the game to see if its just a one off and every single time it freezes out the controller input. You then have to press the xbox button and quit the game in the menu and reload to get it working.

• Thanks 1

Ah my bad , well hopefully if the moderators looking at this then they can move it for me 🙂. Cant say ive had it with any other game. Also if the moderators do see this then can you pass the problem to whoever it regards as its a big bragging feature that Microsoft have on the console. And going off the new console videos its a feature they want to carry on.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, James Pickles said:

Ah my bad , well hopefully if the moderators looking at this then they can move it for me 🙂. Cant say ive had it with any other game. Also if the moderators do see this then can you pass the problem to whoever it regards as its a big bragging feature that Microsoft have on the console. And going off the new console videos its a feature they want to carry on.

there's a number of games that i play that do it.  this one and all of the 2k sports games.   The few times i've forgot on Grounded and the quick launch worked, i had messed up sound, so i've just made it a habit to save and fully close the game like with the others.

• Thanks 2

Xbox One X