Suggestions

I prefer the computer version to KOTOR because I have a system able the smoothly run it, I like being able to click everything and its much more "versatile" than the XBOX version. ;) Besides it would not make sense to release extras on the the computer version only because it would steal from the XBOX market.

I think neither the X-Box or PC will have any exclusive features. I believe the PC version will have larger textures then the Box though.

I do, however, hope the PC interface will get an upgrade and make better use of the wonderfull moving pointer thing.

Bah! I never register. It's just the world governments way to get yet another tracking hook into my flesh!

and since game companies like to know about their players as well, i made the suggestion....

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

1. Larger worlds

2. Make the characters not just stand around during battle

3. Improve AI so characters dont run over mines

4. Make weapons more customizable

5. Better robes

6. More side quests

7. No stupid plot twists like your pc is malak's father or your revan's son...nothing thats been done to death in the Star Wars universe

1. Bastila should play as great role as in KOTOR (not that ugly Krea) as a leader of all the jedi possibly (she could be like Mace Windu who also is a master swordsman)

2. Yavin IV with all masassi temples and jungle

3. Less linear storyline ( it always pissed me that whatever i do or not do I always end on Leviathan after my third planet and I can't prevent Bastila from going to the darkside) would be great gift

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.