Spiders run from me!

I don't know why, but this happened to me and my friends since a day ago. Before, if we attacked the spiders, they attacked us too, but now, I don't know why, they start running from us and don't come close, it's impossible to get their loot!

I don't know if this is a bug or something like that, but I wanted to report it. It happened to you too?

• Gasp! 1

19 hours ago, Daria said:

I don't know why, but this happened to me and my friends since a day ago. Before, if we attacked the spiders, they attacked us too, but now, I don't know why, they start running from us and don't come close, it's impossible to get their loot!

I don't know if this is a bug or something like that, but I wanted to report it. It happened to you too?

that's a new one, never had spiders run away, they're always eager to attack.

• Like 1

Xbox One X

21 hours ago, Daria said:

This is an easy one. It's actually a bit of an exploit if you hit spider and they notice you're out of reach. So you must be on top of an item that keeps you safe correct? Maybe a leaf or a rock so that you're above them. If you're out of reach for them to hit you they keep running away. All you have to do is make sure your feet are on the ground and available for them to reach you. At this point they'll come back to kill you.

So you can hit them and run for cover, or height advantage, they'll start backing up. Drop to ground level to entice them back to you. Once you go back onto your platform they'll back up again. 

Does this make sense? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RazielDERF said:

This is an easy one. It's actually a bit of an exploit if you hit spider and they notice you're out of reach. So you must be on top of an item that keeps you safe correct? Maybe a leaf or a rock so that you're above them. If you're out of reach for them to hit you they keep running away. All you have to do is make sure your feet are on the ground and available for them to reach you. At this point they'll come back to kill you.

So you can hit them and run for cover, or height advantage, they'll start backing up. Drop to ground level to entice them back to you. Once you go back onto your platform they'll back up again. 

Does this make sense? 

that explains it.  i stopped using the ground exploits so that's why they never run from me.  plus they're easy to kill now once you figure out their attack patterns.

Xbox One X