Which game are you looking forward to?

I'm looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077,  Empire of SIn and maybe Diablo 4. Should go look around to see if any new city builder games are in the works.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

15 hours ago, Orogun01 said:

....You speak Japanese?

Nope, but both have confirmed english translation. Yakuza 7 already in november IIRC.

• Like 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH Latest Let's Play Shadowrun Hong Kong Extended Edition (in progress)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 22 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

I'm looking forward to all the crowd funded projects that I have backed, plus a lot of Japanese games.

Backed: Solasta: Crown of the Magister, SKALD: Against the Priory, Mechajammer, Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes...

Non-backed: Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Persona 5: Scramble and Trails of Cold Steel IV (PC), Nier Remake, Bravely Default 2, Brigandine (PC)...

• Like 3

I was going to say "nothing," but then I looked up some lists and ...

...when did these two happen.  I'll probably buy the Evil Genius one when on/near when it releases (Steam page only says "2021") just to check it out. 

Stronghold Warlords I'm more iffy about (maps again look small vs. 3d structures and I didn't like SH2 or SH3 all that much) but I might check it out too. Maybe it'll at least be a bit better than SH3.  Dunno if it'll have a sandbox mode tho.

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 3
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Cyberpunk like everyone else. On a tier below that, BG3. Looking far forward, Avowed and Star Citizen (completely unironically I swear). More speculatively, Saints Row 5?

And as a basic remake, the upcoming complete release of the Overcooked series in one package with the first game in the second game's engine. That interests me more than any other launch title for either of the new consoles. 😛

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Stray looks nice. The Demon's Souls remake also looks promising. Prodeus is another title that might deliver. Then there is the Nier remake which I mistook for a new game. Psychonauts 2 is shaping up to be a faithful sequel. 

Cyberpunk 2077 and Avowed also tickle my fancy a bit.

Edited by Katphood
  • Like 1

Katphood on PSN, Steam & Xbox Live

Everspace 2 is going into closed beta. I'm looking forward to giving it a spin or two soon.

We all have signed the pacts, we knew so well nothing was left
We are being born at the sound of ends, and yes we still believe in beauty
It used to be the pride of Man, now a flame put out by the cold in his hand

Cyberpunk 2077.

I don't see anything else on the horizon that has really peaked my curiosity.

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

So many games I am looking forward to but from " most aniticapted " 

• BG3, Vampire, Dragon Age 4 , Dying Light 2  and Cyberpunk
  • Like 2

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

6 hours ago, StupidSeal said:

I've never played the Watchdog games. Would you recommend them? 

They have their ups and downs.

The first one has a protagonist who is a pretty much a total *****, so that can affect your mileage on it. The "hacking" aspects provide some interesting environmental factors, and it was a quirky feature that you could potentially have friends join in your game to act as opposing hackers and run certain missions opposite you, but that was much more of a gimmick then something that held truly solid.

Apart from that it was a pretty standard open world run around and make money, increase skills, be slightly crazy and unravel corporate conspiracy around advanced technology and the nature of privacy / security and the growth of the internet.

Watch Dogs 2 was a lot better all the way around, but again, it can depend on how your mileage may vary for that sort of open-world action-adventure gameplay.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

8 hours ago, StupidSeal said:

I've never played the Watchdog games. Would you recommend them? 

I really would as the story is awesome and the hacking people and seeing stuff about them is cool but one point sometimes the combat is annoying as its not really geared towards combat. I would actually recommend the first one more than the second as better story but the second one has better combat and soundtrack 

I used to be an adventurer like you.Then i took an arrow in the knee

I feel nothing for BG3 but couriosity. Besides utterly gross and dark opening movie, I never felt for BG as much as NWN series. They would have my money if they went with cheerful style DOS series have, but choosing to go dark, I only wish them luck.

Realms Beyond - I could get on board. Wrath of the Righteous I backed, but so far its been too dark...

• Like 1
  • Gasp! 1
1 hour ago, IndiraLightfoot said:

Avowed, Baldur's Gate 3, Humankind, Realms Beyond, next Elder Scrolls, Vampire the Masquerade, and Diablo 4.

Oh yes I forgot any Elder Scrolls game 

• Like 1

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela