Which game are you looking forward to?

Dr DC Fate

Which games are you excited to be released and which games do you want to have a new release? 

Like i want a new Splinter Cell game and im looking forward to Watchdogs Legion 

• Like 1

I used to be an adventurer like you.Then i took an arrow in the knee

Next tuesday can't come soon enough with Spelunky2 coming out on PC. 

Empire of Sin is something I am keeping my eye on, but I need to see more of it.

Baldur's Gate3 can my curiosity, of course, but won't be jumping into Early Access most likely. Mostly because I won't be able to run it. Also I am not sure if I would like it.

There is Cyberpunk but 1) I need a new PC 2) I actually am not terribly interested for some reason outside it being a CDPR game. 

Humankind might be interesting, but need to see more.

Edited by Wormerine
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Wormerine said:

Next tuesday can't come soon enough with Spelunky2 coming out on PC. 

Empire of Sin is something I am keeping my eye on, but I need to see more of it.

Baldur's Gate3 can my curiosity, of course, but won't be jumping into Early Access most likely. Mostly because I won't be able to run it. Also I am not sure if I would like it.

There is Cyberpunk but 1) I need a new PC 2) I actually am not terribly interested for some reason outside it being a CDPR game. 

Im same im not really that interested in Cyberpunk but i also wasnt into the witcher series either im just hoping it wont be a flop because im getting a weird feeling it will be 

1 hour ago, Dr DC Fate said:

Im same im not really that interested in Cyberpunk but i also wasnt into the witcher series either im just hoping it wont be a flop because im getting a weird feeling it will be 

I loved Witchers. Oh, it will sell well I am sure. It will also most likely be good. I just haven't seen anything that would make me want to play it. 

• Like 1

Empire of Sin may be interesting.

Werewolf: Heart of the Forest has an interesting demo, so I want to see where the full game takes me.

XCOM 3 is something I am looking forward to as I enjoyed what they explored in Chimera Squad.

• Like 3

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

21 minutes ago, Wormerine said:

I loved Witchers. Oh, it will sell well I am sure. It will also most likely be good. I just haven't seen anything that would make me want to play it. 

Its just a weird feeling cause sometimes when a game as so much hype like Cyberpunk has it doesnt live up to expectations from people but i agree it defo will sell well 

4 minutes ago, InsaneCommander said:

Amnesia: Rebirth is coming out on October. I hope it is as good as the first one.I replayed it this week and it was almost as scary as the first time.

i really need to play the Amnesia games heard so much awesome stuff about them 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dr DC Fate said:

I doubt it will flop.  Even if it's not as good as people think.  People will have rose coloured glasses  At least to start off. 

Example is how much I loved outer world's at the start.  Now trying to replay I get bored super quick.  It's not bad... Just not as good as I thought it was to begin with

Edited by Theonlygarby
  • Like 1

Cyberpunk, Darkest dungeon 2, maybe Vampire and humankind, there is supposed to be some follow up for some city building game like Ceaser, so maybe that one as well and of course BG3

• Like 2

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Yakuza 7 and Tales of Arise.

• Like 3

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

5 hours ago, melkathi said:

XCOM 3 is something I am looking forward to as I enjoyed what they explored in Chimera Squad.

I'm fixing so bad for the new Xcom I actually read one of the Xcom books. 

Xenonauts 2 will hopefully be release ready soon. That tends to scratch the itch.

• Like 2

I have four KS-backed games out there whose release I'm waiting on, so those would be at the top of my list: P:WotR, Black Geyser, Realms Beyond, and Solasta.

I have CP2077 on my wishlist but I will wait to buy it. Same for CK3. Whenever Dark Alliance comes out I will at least take a look at it. BG3 I'm not excited about, but I can see myself picking it up years from now at a bargain price.

Games further out in the timeline that I am definitely excited about are: Avowed, DA4, Starfield, and the next Witcher game.

• Like 2

Total War Troy's Amazon DLC is out, so I decided to give the game another try now as Penteth... Pethe... Penci... Penny of the Amazons.

She has a horde army and doesn't hold territory. You gallop across ancient Greece at the head of your horsewimin with the aim to burn Athens to the ground. Cool, maybe that way she can get rid of the drug dealers in front of my house.

As a note, my army of horsewimin has one unit on horseback. Also, the hero herself doesn't have a horsie.

Raze my first city. Get the choice of just looting then burning or enslaving. One option takes 1 turn, the other 5. Pick the second one, notice there is no counter, no indicator how far along you are (in Age of Wonders if you click the city you get a tooltip saying you are in the process of doing X and it will take so many more turns). Meh. Silly oversight.

After razing the city, I move on to the next city but in the meantime they are reinforced with a large army. Makes sense. So double back and attack their allies. Those make peace offerings which I reject and raze one of their cities.

They ask for peace again but I refuse (accepting peace would actually hurt my hero's reputation).

I try to assault their next city only to get a warning that I'd be declaring war. But we are at war. They had declared war on me and now I was waging that war against... oh, the game decided because they offered peace, regardless of whether I accepted or not, they unilaterally got it.

OK, let's restart this amazon campaign for the third time. I really want to burn my neighbourhood down.

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Destiny 2 Beyond Light.  No really. September DLC releases are usually real fun . it's those from january to next september that are usualy more lackluster.

Cyberpunk.

And i want my Demon's souls remake to be great. But i have to get Ps5 for that... which might take a while. I didn't and won't bother with preordering. I'll buy it when i see it in a store. Digital edition of course.

• Like 1

1.13 killed off Ja2.

I liked the classic Spelunky (which is free to download) but I wasn't really a fan of the newer animated style of the more recent Spelunky games. The look was too cartoony in my view. I'll look into the newer game for sure though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StupidSeal said:

I liked the classic Spelunky (which is free to download) but I wasn't really a fan of the newer animated style of the more recent Spelunky games.

Yes, art is something that made it hard for me to get into. Music even more so. But mechanically it's a gold standard of what roguelite should be IMO. Never got bored of spelunky1.

• Like 2

I have to join the pack in mentioning Cyberpunk as the key anticipation. 

There is that mix of dread awaiting to see just how Vampire will turn out, hoping for more but worried it's going to crash and burn.

Also, I'm a touch curious on just how well Watchdogs:Legion will shape up. The idea of no central protagonist and the multitude of potential members of le resistance.

• Like 2

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

8 minutes ago, Raithe said:

I have to join the pack in mentioning Cyberpunk as the key anticipation. 

There is that mix of dread awaiting to see just how Vampire will turn out, hoping for more but worried it's going to crash and burn.

Also, I'm a touch curious on just how well Watchdogs:Legion will shape up. The idea of no central protagonist and the multitude of potential members of le resistance.

I am also super interested in Watchdogs Legion and also if the character switching works as good as it does in the gameplay trailer