Dew Collectors acting strange

I'm seeing the same issue.  I also wondered if it was a feature that would allow you to build a water container under the collector like you can for juice boxes, but I haven't been able to get that to work since you apparently need a solid floor directly all the way under the dew collector.

It would be cool to be able to put the legs of the dew collector on platforms and a container underneath and catch the dew drops, though.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FearTheStapler said:

I'm seeing the same issue.  I also wondered if it was a feature that would allow you to build a water container under the collector like you can for juice boxes, but I haven't been able to get that to work since you apparently need a solid floor directly all the way under the dew collector.

It would be cool to be able to put the legs of the dew collector on platforms and a container underneath and catch the dew drops, though.

I tested that theory, and you can catch water from them.  Not sure if that is intended or not, was not in patch notes that I saw.

watercatcher.jpg

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Michael Skinner said:

I tested that theory, and you can catch water from them.  Not sure if that is intended or not, was not in patch notes that I saw.

watercatcher.jpg

Nice!  I'm going to have to test this out.  I'm finding my Armed Raspberry juice source hasn't been working.  Off to check the forums to see if anyone else is having the same problem.

• Thanks 1