GAME BROKEN - PERIL GORGON

THIS GAME! I bought on release day and couldn't get passed the final guy constant crashing had to get round now on peril gorgon after sinking hours of time into the game I can't finish as it's unplayable.

When I try to save - Crashes

When I try to go to certain places - crashes

When I go to the HIA facility - crashes

When I go to the Chem Lab - crashes

I'm on the missions - Experiment Perilous 

We, in Spacer's Choice's employ... 

I'm playing on Xbox and this has rendered my game unplayable, what can I do to fix because I love the game but these bugs stop me from actually playing it and make me regret buying the season pass!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm having the same issue I'm in Olivia Ambroses Personal Labratory and I can't go past the elevator that took me there. Everytime I Manual Save, Auto Save, and even go back down the elevator it crashes. So I'm litterally stuck in this boring room with enemies on the other side of the door with nowhere to go. I'm on Switch btw. 

Edited by GoldRaider
Forgot to add what platform I'm playing on

• 3 weeks later...

Unable to play Peril on Gorgon (Steam on PC)

I can't get into Lucky's safe to retrieve the key and continue the quest. It doesn't give me the option to insert the code it just kind of opens without showing it's content The DLC is no use to me if I cannot go further in the quest line and if that's the case I want a refund.

Edited by Ray Calderon

• 3 months later...