Inventory Issue

If I start the game and don't log into my Xbox live account half my inventory is missing when I load a game.  I have to quite the game, start it up again and log into my XBox live account in order to restore my inventory.  Came accross this issue as we have multiple computers in the home and both of us actually own a copy of Grounded.  Went to play on a different computer one day and just didn't want to be bothered setting up my Xbox live account on that system.  The issue occurred again when the Public Test was announced and I switched over and launched the game on the Public Test, didn't bother to set up my Xbox live account and when I loaded one of my save games my inventory was gone.  Exit, restart, sign into Xbox live and my Inventory is returned.  If needed I can probably recreate the issue and send screenshots or save games.

21 hours ago, Anakha said:

If I start the game and don't log into my Xbox live account half my inventory is missing when I load a game.  I have to quite the game, start it up again and log into my XBox live account in order to restore my inventory.  Came accross this issue as we have multiple computers in the home and both of us actually own a copy of Grounded.  Went to play on a different computer one day and just didn't want to be bothered setting up my Xbox live account on that system.  The issue occurred again when the Public Test was announced and I switched over and launched the game on the Public Test, didn't bother to set up my Xbox live account and when I loaded one of my save games my inventory was gone.  Exit, restart, sign into Xbox live and my Inventory is returned.  If needed I can probably recreate the issue and send screenshots or save games.

My inventory when not signed into Xbox Live

Grounded - Early Access 2020-09-24 9_41_12 AM.png