'Stuck' door in Hedge Lab still visually opens

In the hallway that you enter from towards the middle of the Hedge Lab (after starting from the bottom "entry" door after power is on, see video/picture for clearer "location"), There is a door with the spider webbing that would make the door "stuck" that you need to be in the same room as the research station to 'un-stick' the door. However, the door still opens up as if it is not stuck, exposing the web on the other side. This is only visual however, as when you attempt to hit the webbing with the door open, it makes the same sound as if you were hitting the door side of a stuck door, and does not break the webbing. The door also does not say "stuck" when you walk up to it like the other ones. 

Steps to Reproduce -
This seems to be an occurrence within the game itself, and doesn't necessarily require any specific steps. I just started a game with an unexplored hedgelab (after the 2nd update to the PTS) and found that this door was not staying closed when stuck (And I believe this door may have just been updated to be stuck, I do not think it was stuck originally if I remember correctly, though I may be remembering wrong). This is the door leading north into the research room (Research Room's south entry). 

Unlisted video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmJICWeLtVQ&feature=youtu.be

Unsure if specs may be needed for this report as it seems to be the game code, not necessarily hardware problems, however if you'd still like the data let me know.

Edited by Deadlypixel
  • Thanks 1