Boss Ideas

Hello,

(Please first, excuse my bad english.)

The implementation of bosses in the game seems to me to be essential to increase the challenge and the difficulty of this world.

While many players will be focusing on building, others will be looking for real fights with dangerous ennemis during their exploration. 
Apart from the spider mother, I haven't seen any other. In your roadmap, it is specified that the ant queen will make an appearance 👍

Here is a small list of what we might like to find: 

Mini Boss:

• Centipede => Scutigere (Poison damages, very fast, low health)
    Projet Le Tour Scutigère: un pesticide bio - Projet Le Tour

• Horsefly (Flying, Fast, poison damages)
  • Horse_fly_Tabanus_2.jpg

• Cricket (Jumps, low health)

Ariège : elle confond le bruit d'un grillon avec l'alarme de son voisin et  appelle la police | LCI

• Mantis (fast attacks, big damages)

Mantis - Wikipedia

• Stag Beetle  (Resistance and Health)

Le lucane cerf-volant - Coléoptères - Quel est cet animal ?

Maybe a unique item drop could be set up for each mini boss, with a respawn over a 10 day interval for example. Please, feed the topic with your miniboss suggestions 😀

image.png.e72090d1a77a4f6a87ea173444697e56.png

Hi Lapin and friends,

First of your english is not bad at all. I like your ideas of boss fights too. However, what do you think about the idea of incorporating them into the story and once defeated they are gone? As you progress through the story the boss fights would then of course become more advanced just as your character? I am not sure if I want to fight a boss all the time. I am more of the chill explorer type. The wolf spiders are plenty stressful to me already. lol

Kindly,

Moni

More spider types would be cool. Change the fallen plant pot to contain a funnel web spider and some areas could have black widows.

A moth boss could be nice since we have larva already. It could hamg around a random light each night.

Would also love to get some stag beetle armor. Could be the T3 defensive oriented upgrade to ladybug armor