Spinning Wheel

GoBrian08

When using a controller (using a standard X-box One controller), I'm unable to collect the woven silk or crude rope output from the spinning wheel. It appears that I can only collect it by using my mouse.

• Thanks 1

Thank you both for the report! To help us out a bit, would either one of you mind posting a screenshot and letting us know the build number you are playing on? It would help us make sure we understand the issue completely, although the info you provided was pretty clear, it's better to include too much info. Thank you! :) 

• Thanks 1

I'll try...but I regressed back into the Release Candidate binary...so I can't grab a screenshot at the moment.  What I did not see was a Button Prompt at all[X] to finish the command, but did see the Hand icon and the bizarre 3 dots inside the actual Tile...?

I thought perhaps the items weren't finished being crafted, but they end up in the lower queue when the bar finished and the Hand icon appears when I scroll over to them with the joystick.  I did not attempt a DragNDrop to loot the item from the queue, however.

• Thanks 1

Yep, I still see this bug as well with the fold-in with Release binary.  Lucky for me, I'm running Steam PC and and Xbox controller, along with my system KB/M setup...the only thing that works is the Mouse interaction in that menu/dialog.

This also happens in the Main Menu to 'Log-in' to Xbox Live...I have to bring up my Mouse to interact with the onscreen prompt for Cancel, no I'd like  to play SP please...  That's called, 'partial controller' support...

The L Joystick works to scroll, the D-pad works to scroll, can even get into those Queues with the Joystick and D-pad; it's in executing the 'grab' to Inventory  OR Canceling a 'spin' for a resource that fails.

Edited by Rex P.
  • Thanks 1