Apart from Eder's Armour?

I'm playing a barbarian with the item's that give you immunity if you have injuries, so I want to use second chance to revive my barbarian. Is there any other item that gives you this ability or am I stuck wearing eder's armour the rest of the game?

If I remember correctly then Edér's Armor is the only item in Deadfire with Second Chance. There's the Ring of Reset, but it revives without injury (not wanted in this case I guess but great for Vengeful Defeat). If you have two of them you can keep one in the stash and one you can wear. If the charges are depleted you stack them in the stash and both will be recharged again. You can get two of them via character export (with items). 

Maybe there's another reviving item but I can't remember now. Maybe I can check that later. 

In order to receive an injury you don't have to be in combat though. You can cast spells on your barb out of combat to know him out. Best is to aim for a light injury like Serious Burn or Acute Rash since their debuffs are so minor. Injuries from knockout like you are aiming for are usually more punishing. For Rekvu's Scorched Cloak a Serious Burn is the best choice since the lower burn AR doesn't matter at all. 

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Here are some more:

Squid's Grasp (unique Rapier): it has an enchatment called "Unseen Demise" which revives you after knockout (1/rest).

Then there's Twin Eels (Great Sword) which can also revive you. 

I guess you could just have one of them in the second weapon slot and then switch shortly before going down.

You can also use hostile traps deliberately in order to receive an injury out of combat by the way.

Survivor's Tusks would be also reviving, but a SC Barb can't soulbind it. :(

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods