Doors are to big and should not come up through to the next floor

4 hours ago, WingmanOfLife said:

Doors need to be resized to be flush to the floor.  Pretty annoying when working on a next level and you have the top of the door sticking through the floor. Almost have to follow the exact same floor plan as the level below just so you don't see it. 

yep, that's annoying.  

Also the scaffolding, it shouldn't show through the plank floors, and items set on the plank floors shouldn't show through underneath.

• Like 1

Xbox One X

9 hours ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

yep, that's annoying.  

Also the scaffolding, it shouldn't show through the plank floors, and items set on the plank floors shouldn't show through underneath.

I don't mind the Scaffolding showing through slightly .... it looks like structural support .. I kinda like it ... 
but the Door annoy me ... 
Also ... if you put two doors together ... you (and any bug small enough ~ this includes Worker Ants) can walk through the center where the frames from each door connects

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gnith said:

if you put two doors together ... you (and any bug small enough ~ this includes Worker Ants) can walk through the center where the frames from each door connects

I noticed that the on my mansion build last week and laughed.   Even had to show my son who is 9 and even he thought that that was funny and shouldn't work that way.

On 9/18/2020 at 10:58 AM, McSquirl Nugget said:

yep, that's annoying.  

I actually thought the scaffolding thing was kind of neat.  Made it look like the scaffold skewered through the plan in order to make it stay put and be more stable.