Keyboard & Mouse for Xbox?

56 minutes ago, calmander said:

Will the developers introduce the kb&m in xbox?

is any other xbox player interested in it?

I feel i would prefer it myself! you can use a keyboard but not currently btw (if you didnt know)

why would you even want a keyboard/mouse on a console?  Not meaning any disrespect,  i've never understood why and this forum is more 'friendly' to ask questions in than others :)  ask this in steam and you flayed and broiled and tossed out after your burned lol  

You can get the small chat keyboard that plugs into the controller and use that.  I've got most of the button maps set to it that i use regularly.  takes a bit to get used to with the controller though.

Edited by McSquirl Nugget

Xbox One X

On 9/18/2020 at 2:24 AM, McSquirl Nugget said:

why would you even want a keyboard/mouse on a console?  Not meaning any disrespect,  i've never understood why and this forum is more 'friendly' to ask questions in than others :)  ask this in steam and you flayed and broiled and tossed out after your burned lol  

You can get the small chat keyboard that plugs into the controller and use that.  I've got most of the button maps set to it that i use regularly.  takes a bit to get used to with the controller though.

A lot of people, (like me) prefer the control of Mouse and Keyboard. It’s nice to be able to just plug one in to a cheap <$500 console rather then buying a PC upward of $1000. I don’t see it being any trouble for the developers to just activate the mouse control, as the game is PvE, meaning there will not be many unfair advantages. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1