Halloween (and other Seasonal Items)

1 hour ago, MagicFlyinPotato said:

Probably still way too early in the designing and building of the game but adding Halloween items/quests/building would be amazing.  🎃

That would go with other holidays and seasonal things throughout the year 🎄

I was thinking Halloween candy in the yard or we would see Halloween decorations in the yard and on the house 😄 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, tecknotot said:

I was thinking Halloween candy in the yard or we would see Halloween decorations in the yard and on the house 😄 

Halloween Candy maybe a Carved Pumpkin on the porch !, Christmas Lights, Plastic Easter Eggs, New Years Eve Confetti ... and Fireworks in the sky ... 
these are the only holidays I can think of that you would be able to see and find leftover debris and trash in the backyard in what I suspect is Northern California

Tho ..... if we ever get other locations ..... having those holidays change to fit that locale would be AWESOME

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, MagicFlyinPotato said:

Probably still way too early in the designing and building of the game but adding Halloween items/quests/building would be amazing.  🎃

That would go with other holidays and seasonal things throughout the year 🎄

I would like that. Decorations being set up on the house around the time of year. Maybe we could even find half- eaten Christmas cookies lying around in the backyard and be able to make a small Christmas tree from some nature things lying around.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Christian Z said:

If I could up vote this, I would. Lol. This is a super cool idea where the creators of your game could go all out and crazy artistic and add some different types of flair for each season!

Psssst ...... There's a Heart ❤️ Icon in the corner of the Post (and in every comment) for this exact purpose.

👍

• Like 1

The only issue with seasonal changes is that the new decorations could destroy built structures. And if you happened to have your spawn point set to a lean-to that some giant placed a pumpkin on, well...

Basically, due to the scale of the game, the appearance of decorative items could have a big impact on gameplay. Of course, since this game takes place in the backyard, rather than the front yard, we don't need to worry as much about having structures destroyed by lawn decorations.

10 minutes ago, Gearhart said:

The only issue with seasonal changes is that the new decorations could destroy built structures. And if you happened to have your spawn point set to a lean-to that some giant placed a pumpkin on, well...

Basically, due to the scale of the game, the appearance of decorative items could have a big impact on gameplay. Of course, since this game takes place in the backyard, rather than the front yard, we don't need to worry as much about having structures destroyed by lawn decorations.

with the trash we get in the yard already it'd mostly likely be discarded decorations the scientist tosses out the window or drops on his way across the yard.  even then depending where they fell, we might see some destruction.

Xbox One X

• 2 weeks later...