Climbing for insects and you

I’ve seen a lot of people mention the fact that creatures should be able to climb and I definitely agree, it would add that extra level of immersion and difficulty. I also think if they can climb, why not players. While bumblebee mounts would be cool for reaching high up spots, I also think it would be great if players could use maybe sap and spider parts to make climbing boots or clothes. Potentially you could even have crude rope attached to arrows to make a zip-line back down. But I definitely think it would be cool to have the ability to climb up rocks and walls to give you an edge on insects and other potentially climbing threats..

2 hours ago, EllusivePanda said:

I’ve seen a lot of people mention the fact that creatures should be able to climb and I definitely agree, it would add that extra level of immersion and difficulty. I also think if they can climb, why not players. While bumblebee mounts would be cool for reaching high up spots, I also think it would be great if players could use maybe sap and spider parts to make climbing boots or clothes. Potentially you could even have crude rope attached to arrows to make a zip-line back down. But I definitely think it would be cool to have the ability to climb up rocks and walls to give you an edge on insects and other potentially climbing threats..

well in an interview, Adam mentioned they are still working on the picnic table so that made me think that there would be food up there and ants so Im thinking when they add the ant pheromones', we will probably be seeing ants climbing up the picnic table.