Day length

I have to believe most people want the ability to choose how fast the in game day cycle moves. 

There seems to be nothing to do during the night. Once it gets dark I'm just waiting until I can sleep again. Why not let us choose a long day and a short night. 3 second of real time to one minute in game time is way too quick. 

4 hours ago, Seventhson said:

I have to believe most people want the ability to choose how fast the in game day cycle moves. 

There seems to be nothing to do during the night. Once it gets dark I'm just waiting until I can sleep again. Why not let us choose a long day and a short night. 3 second of real time to one minute in game time is way too quick. 

Its coming, I think we will soon be encountering insects that only come at night. 

8 hours ago, Seventhson said:

?huh

The same things you do during the day can be done at night.

It's just harder to see.  I guess it is meant to add a fear factor even though many bugs are sleeping. I adjusted my videos settings so it's no longer pitch black.  I can see without using a torch unless in a cave.

Maybe they'll add glow bugs or things you can only see/ be done at night.

Maybe night vision or night sight mutation as well.

• Like 2