My idea would be to have a cassette radio or record player you have to go around the world to find the parts to craft it (side quest) with a side table craftable if (sitting in a chair) gets Implemented, I can imagine sitting in bases in our chairs listening to the music we find

Extra side quest would be finding cassette music or records for pacific bugs, these music tracks playing from your cassette radio or record player would attract certain bugs that get put in a trance, but to fully tame these bugs you would need to find a rare mushroom that spawns in the mushroom patches randomly and/or the infected goo for different types of bugs that you would want to tame, you can only tame one bug at a time, what ever special bug you tame could also unlock more side quests to go looking for parts to craft ride-ables or more special items for what ever you could use your pet for.

Also an idea to be able to bookmark a few crafting recipes to the HUD (CTRL + LMB click on a Recipe to bookmark to HUD) that shows the items you need for said crafting recipe, shows the amount you have in your inv and how many of said items you need

A few times I find myself going in and out of the menu because I forget what items I need for a crafting recipe, would be a nice thing to see while working on a few recipes at a time, especially if the game is going to get a lot larger in the crafting/building

14 minutes ago, NG75 said:

My idea would be to have a cassette radio or record player you have to go around the world to find the parts to craft it (side quest) with a side table craftable if (sitting in a chair) gets Implemented, I can imagine sitting in bases in our chairs listening to the music we find

Extra side quest would be finding cassette music or records for pacific bugs, these music tracks playing from your cassette radio or record player would attract certain bugs that get put in a trance, but to fully tame these bugs you would need to find a rare mushroom that spawns in the mushroom patches randomly and/or the infected goo for different types of bugs that you would want to tame, you can only tame one bug at a time, what ever special bug you tame could also unlock more side quests to go looking for parts to craft ride-ables or more special items for what ever you could use your pet for.

#NoTaming

15 minutes ago, NG75 said:

Also an idea to be able to bookmark a few crafting recipes to the HUD (CTRL + LMB click on a Recipe to bookmark to HUD) that shows the items you need for said crafting recipe, shows the amount you have in your inv and how many of said items you need

A few times I find myself going in and out of the menu because I forget what items I need for a crafting recipe, would be a nice thing to see while working on a few recipes at a time, especially if the game is going to get a lot larger in the crafting/building

I like this, but i'd rather see it tracked on the screen.  Like when building the sprig fence.  I need to make 18 of them, i'd like the ability to track the pattern so i can see each needs 3 sprigs and 2 woven rope,  with a counter to show how much i have to make 18 of them.

Xbox One X

1 minute ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

I like this, but i'd rather see it tracked on the screen.  Like when building the sprig fence.  I need to make 18 of them, i'd like the ability to track the pattern so i can see each needs 3 sprigs and 2 woven rope,  with a counter to show how much i have to make 18 of them.

The HUD is the screen :) That's the exact idea.

2 minutes ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

the hud is the SCA.B with your health, etc.  I was meaning up there like your missions from Burg.l are.

I know what you mean, but the Heads Up Display is not just the SCA.B it's everything relaying information on the screen including the Burg.L bookmarks.