Save file on grounded

15 hours ago, Teresa Watts said:

I'm not sure if anybody else is having issues  but I can't load into my last save on grounded.  When I do pick a different save spot everything I built is gone.  Can anybody help me with this

I believe this is a known issue on their Trello board.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Guy_Incognito said:

Has there been any fixes or does the stuff lost come back eventually? I just experienced this for the first time today. A huge amount of building work has disappeared (my whole base in one save, but in a slightly older autosave the base is there but other stuff is gone).

I think your issue is different than the saved game issue that crashed for everyone and I see it on the Trello so its probably getting worked on as a known issue.  Have you tried deleting bad saved games and just playing the good ones?

15 hours ago, tecknotot said:

I think your issue is different than the saved game issue that crashed for everyone and I see it on the Trello so its probably getting worked on as a known issue.  Have you tried deleting bad saved games and just playing the good ones?

I havnt deleted any saves yet, I was hoping there might be a fix. Im guessing though that if something has disappeared from a save, theres no way for it to reappear :(

It very frustrating as its days worth or building thats just vanished. 

1 hour ago, Guy_Incognito said:

I havnt deleted any saves yet, I was hoping there might be a fix. Im guessing though that if something has disappeared from a save, theres no way for it to reappear :(

we will probably all experience something like this where we put time in and have to start over eventually.  It is early access so Im expecting the worse at times.

1 hour ago, Guy_Incognito said:

an older game is better than not being able to load any saves.

So, now i dont want to load any old saves at all. I went back a bit and found a save with much more of what was missing still in it. think it was about 10 days back in game time from where i was (174 vs 165), Happy days I thought and played an house or so, rebuilding most of what was missing. Left the game and just went to go back in after a few hours. Back to everything being missing. Everything I've built is gone and when I exit it creates a save showing 0 days and about 4 hours.  It took me 3 goes to get it to load when I came back. It kept loading for about 20 seconds then crashing to the xbox dashboard. 

So are all save files basically useless now?

So, now i dont want to load any old saves at all. I went back a bit and found a save with much more of what was missing still in it. think it was about 10 days back in game time from where i was (174 vs 165), Happy days I thought and played an house or so, rebuilding most of what was missing. Left the game and just went to go back in after a few hours. Back to everything being missing. Everything I've built is gone and when I exit it creates a save showing 0 days and about 4 hours.  It took me 3 goes to get it to load when I came back. It kept loading for about 20 seconds then crashing to the xbox dashboard. 

First look at this, is your issue on here?  I think I saw something that sounds like your issue but if I were you, I would take a break AFTER looking at Trello until the next update/patch comes out POSSIBLY next week. :) 

Is this your issue? 

image.png.4f9e80fd7fbf1d33143a84923b465fc1.png

On 9/18/2020 at 12:40 AM, Guy_Incognito said:

Its similar alright and I am respawning at the start point after the first reload at times, but its on single and multiplayer. My issue seems to be a combination of things. Ill go through the other reporting threads and add my issues. cheers

You should email support@obsidian.net