Duplicate log tapes?

I seem to be able to pickup multiple copies of the same personal logs and other tapes each session.

It's starting to fill up the limited number of spaces for new logs to be picked up. I'm worried that if I pickup any more it's going to stuff up my game and I won't be able to pickup new ones in the future.

• Like 1

so stop picking them up 😛  agree we should have the option to remove them once listened to though.  Contact their support about the tapes reappearing each session

Xbox One X

15 hours ago, bradja said:

I seem to be able to pickup multiple copies of the same personal logs and other tapes each session.

It's starting to fill up the limited number of spaces for new logs to be picked up. I'm worried that if I pickup any more it's going to stuff up my game and I won't be able to pickup new ones in the future.

yeah I have this issue too and reported it.

23 hours ago, bradja said:

This is a known issue as it has been reported many other times. They'll fix this issue soon with a future update. Same was happening with the SCA.Bs as well. 

...and Shabby Bee Armor...and Shabby Larvae Blade...and Shabby Ant Club.  They spawn with each update...and as quest items[tapes, etal], I do see why they may be persistent in Inv at the moment.

Don't need the tapes, but the weapons and armor are nice.  I have 3 each of them...

Edited by Rex P.