Regular Xbox Major Problem!

I am having an issue with my regular xbox that I am not getting with the X model.

I am having to log in 2 times before it will read any saved data.  Here is the process EVERY TIME I want to play this game.

Start the game to the point of loading a saved game. I get a blank page.
Close the game, delete reserved space and local saved data.
Start the game... then I get my saved games.

So I tried to just delete the reserved space and local saved data before starting and save a long start process.... No Luck.  It makes me do a log in twice every time i play on my regular xbox.  I do not have this issue on the X model xbox.  Very annoying since I play mostly on the lower end system... the better system is in the family room and is usually in use.

Any fix for this? 

EDIT - I was finally able to download the PC version.  Very nice... much faster and graphics seem sharper.  One thing I noticed that started happening on the Xbox that is NOT happening on the PC version is that my weapons will not destroy my buildings.  The xbox version will.  I have a "kill platform" for killing the orb spiders.  Ever since the last Xbox update, my weapons will destroy my walls, decorations, doors... etc.... this is not happening on the PC version.  Can this be fixed on the xbox?

Also - All my saves were there unlike the regular xbox.  The load time on the PC is soooo much faster than either xbox.  Once i get use to the keyboard, this may be the version I play most.  What is superquit?  LOL

Edited by Michelle Brooks

7 hours ago, Michelle Brooks said:

my weapons will destroy my walls, decorations, doors... etc.... this is not happening on the PC version.  Can this be fixed on the xbox?

that's supposed to happen, if you go waling away with your mint mallet and smack a few walls they should take damage.  Sounds like your PC game is bugged, that needs fixed,  not the xbox version that's working properly.

7 hours ago, Michelle Brooks said:

What is superquit?

a term someone made up.

I'd say its' from your xbox,  i have the xbox one X with no issues you're reporting.  Have you tried removing some of your old save files?  if you keep it below 10 files it works much better.

Xbox One X

17 hours ago, Michelle Brooks said:

I am having an issue with my regular xbox that I am not getting with the X model.

I am having to log in 2 times before it will read any saved data.  Here is the process EVERY TIME I want to play this game.

Start the game to the point of loading a saved game. I get a blank page.
Close the game, delete reserved space and local saved data.
Start the game... then I get my saved games.

So I tried to just delete the reserved space and local saved data before starting and save a long start process.... No Luck.  It makes me do a log in twice every time i play on my regular xbox.  I do not have this issue on the X model xbox.  Very annoying since I play mostly on the lower end system... the better system is in the family room and is usually in use.

Any fix for this? 

EDIT - I was finally able to download the PC version.  Very nice... much faster and graphics seem sharper.  One thing I noticed that started happening on the Xbox that is NOT happening on the PC version is that my weapons will not destroy my buildings.  The xbox version will.  I have a "kill platform" for killing the orb spiders.  Ever since the last Xbox update, my weapons will destroy my walls, decorations, doors... etc.... this is not happening on the PC version.  Can this be fixed on the xbox?

Also - All my saves were there unlike the regular xbox.  The load time on the PC is soooo much faster than either xbox.  Once i get use to the keyboard, this may be the version I play most.  What is superquit?  LOL

Quit will save your game and take you to the main menu whereas Superquit will not save your game and just quit to the dashboard if youre on Xbox or desktop on PC.

10 hours ago, tecknotot said:

Quit will save your game and take you to the main menu whereas Superquit will not save your game and just quit to the dashboard if youre on Xbox or desktop on PC.

i've never seen the superquit option, where is that?

Xbox One X

1 hour ago, tecknotot said:

while in game, press ESC then you'll see it. 

image.png.074e7ba92ff6bf39af85be186c9088f6.png

yeah taht doesn't exist on the xbox :)  but we can superquit by hitting the xbox button and choosing quit there,  that or go recycle a stem pallet lol

Xbox One X

Hmmm, the weapons destroying buildings just started happening on the xbox with the last update.  so this is new to me as I could smack on them all day and no damage what so ever.

The PC version is soooo much better.  This game seems to be geared to the next gen xbox, the series X.... on the 1st gen xbox... it has issues that the other two systems I have played this on do not.  It was very easy to crash the xbox one x in creative mode.  literally took 2 sec to place a grass floor piece.  same game save on the PC and it was almost instant... slight delay.... My creativity was limited LOL.  I was making a walkway over the grass, had a high dive into the pond... it was pretty cool.... but way to slow to play on the xbox, could only play that save on my PC.

PS - Thank you for the clarification on Superquit! :)

Edited by Michelle Brooks

5 hours ago, Michelle Brooks said:

This game seems to be geared to the next gen xbox, the series X

I don't think so, it plays great on the Xbox One X.  I don't see many of the issues reported here or in other posts.  I could see having issues on an outdated 1st gen Xbox One sure.  That'd be like playing a game on a PC that barely meets the recommended specs.

Cant wait to get the Xbox Series X  my son and I have been counting down till we can preorder it lol

Xbox One X