Status Effects on Supernova what where they thinking?

Let me see if I understand. Your going to give us status effects that can only be healed by resting

THEN your going to make those status effects SO nasty the person HAS to go back everytime 

they get one. 

My time must not be important to Obsidian to make me fast travel back to my ship EVERYTIME 

I get a status effect then HUMP ALL THE WAY back to where i was. I started playing again and

in 20 mins of gameplay i have had 2 2!!!!! 2!!!!!!!!!!! broken ankles. Like wtf? Any power attack

from a raptidon breaks your ankle 100% no saves. W.T.F? Its design choices like this that 

make me think just anyone with zero training can make video games. How does this 

get greenlighted  HOW????? Devs really want me jumping back to my ship every 10-20 mins?

WOW!

It's fine, just gotta play and adjust your style to prevent from that happening.

If supernova is too hard, lower difficulty. Not everyone can play of hardest difficulty.

No, very common for obsidian rpg games to have these types of effects.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Huh? The only debuff which caused any problems for my char, was debuff from mines's explosion. Because they like hide them in tall grass on monarch and debuff gives something around -15 to all skills, very annoying. Especially since you can still get debuff when shooting the mine and standing too close. Easy mistake to make, to misjudge the arbitrary AoE range.

Sorry for my bag English.  :dancing: