Friends losing gear when leaving my world.

Do you guys have any plans in the future for making it so players who join my world dont have to put items away before leaving? My friends keeps getting kicked from the game and losing all their gear.  I keep having to load previous  saves to get their gear back. It would be nice to see  a change where they can just log out and not have to worry about lost gear. Anyways thanks for all the hard work you guys put in. Im really enjoying this game otherwise.

it's a known issue they're looking into.  For now have your friends drop all their items in a chest before they log out and they'll have them (unless another friends loots their chest) when they join next time.

Xbox One X

On 9/14/2020 at 10:57 AM, McSquirl Nugget said:

it's a known issue they're looking into.  For now have your friends drop all their items in a chest before they log out and they'll have them (unless another friends loots their chest) when they join next time.

ok sweet! I'm glad their looking into it. I was a bit worried that not being able to save gear on log out would be a permanent feature.