Save Game Transfer (PC)

Hi, 

I started playing this on Xbox Game pass as it was included with my subscription. I decided I loved the game so much, I purchased the game on steam. 

I logged in with my xbox account but none of my game saves are available through steam. Is there a way to transfer my game save provess from xbox game pass to my steam purchase?

Thank you!

I don't know where XBox Game Pass does it game installs or saves, but if you find them... throw them into the standard save area (where steam version looks) -->

C:\Users\{YourUserName}\Saved Games\Grounded

• Like 1

5 hours ago, zariok said:

I don't know where XBox Game Pass does it game installs or saves, but if you find them... throw them into the standard save area (where steam version looks) -->

C:\Users\{YourUserName}\Saved Games\Grounded

OMG thanks so much! Im an idiot for not realizing that the saves were in that directory! It turns out that Xbox Game Pass saved the grounded save files in the same place but under a different folder.

The folder "Grounded" was for Steam and the folder named "Grounded Windows 10" was from the Xbox game pass. 

I just had to copy the save files from xbox to steam folder and it worked perfectly.

Thanks again for pointing me to that directory! 

Screenshot 2020-09-12 141632.png

• 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...