please fix , i really like the game

there are several spots on the map where my character freezes,  the game does not crash , it just freezes , and stays frozen for up to 3 minutes and unfreeze for about 10 seconds , and repeats until i can get away from that spot , the main area where it freezes is the active ant hill and any where with in 100 cm as per measurement in game . 

the only other issue i have with the game is that when building,  to complete a piece ( wall , floor , ect . ) it takes 15 - 20 seconds to load a wall ( four planks of grass) as finished , the game freezes during this 20 seconds , then completes the piece and then continues,  

this takes up a lot of time and I'd like to build quickly , 

You guys are doing an awesome job,  i really love the Game , thank you for your time and patience and effort. 

if you could contact me at cristalyjosh071506@gmail.com that would be awesome 

thank you so much 

att: joshua 

You're likely experiencing this due to an overload of ants. Unfortunately the only work around right now is to kill off as many ants as possible to free up your freezes. 

If you're on Xbox or game pass I can help you out bt eliminating some of the ants for you and with you. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Joshua McKeon said:

there are several spots on the map where my character freezes,  the game does not crash , it just freezes , and stays frozen for up to 3 minutes and unfreeze for about 10 seconds , and repeats until i can get away from that spot , the main area where it freezes is the active ant hill and any where with in 100 cm as per measurement in game . 

the only other issue i have with the game is that when building,  to complete a piece ( wall , floor , ect . ) it takes 15 - 20 seconds to load a wall ( four planks of grass) as finished , the game freezes during this 20 seconds , then completes the piece and then continues,  

You guys are doing an awesome job,  i really love the Game , thank you for your time and patience and effort. 

thank you so much 

If you're building somewhat close to the ant hill, than that's your problem. You need to kill them off. Them=ants...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Joshua McKeon said:

thank you so much 

Sounds like the lag many are experiencing due to the Ant population. To alleviate, try this. Kill all ants in anthill then place lure and spike traps by entrance of it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tecknotot said:

Sounds like the lag many are experiencing due to the Ant population. To alleviate, try this. Kill all ants in anthill then place lure and spike traps by entrance of it. 

oddly enough i built a trap farm for weevils in my game.  it caused huge lag at my base at the machine :)  but now i have about 20 stacks of weevil jerky.

• Haha 1

Xbox One X

Set up several lure traps and a ton of spike strips outside the anthill make sure the traps are killing more ants then spawn also changing the pic feature from 90 to it's lowest setting should help to get that done I use 23 traps currently in rows outside the hill directly and in proximity where alot of ants can be found it isn't perfect but definitely improves framerate and the freezing in this area until devs can fix also gas arrows from a distance at the gnats if they become a problem by the light hope this helps I have set it up for a few friends seems to work for various diffrent players. I'll note that it's not a solution but sort of a work around for ants as well as placing a red X marker so folks know to also stay out of the area plenty of ants round the map for parts and such hope it helps. @GT=repeatrepeater