I find the game very entertaining, with many bugs but I'll talk about that later, today I want to show a list of things that I would like to improve about the game to make it much more immersive and fun and prevent the game from falling into a logic incoherent with its essence :

By itself the game already does enough to really get us into it, the first person, the good graphics, and the details make me really believe that I'm there, however there are some points that take me out of that illusion, they are details that They don't kill the game but they make it a bit bogus:

The sound of spiders for example, I know that it is difficult to find the appropriate sound for animals that do not make any sound in themselves, but I do not know if every time I hear a spider it is not actually a dinosaur, I understand that this is intended for alarm the player and that it is related to the danger they represent, but some effect or distortion in this sound could greatly improve the experience.

The sound of the shovel when you pick up clay should be more like digging dirt, and not chopping iron, I mean, the clay that is wet is soft and smooth, not like a stone, but you could not mold it.

The size of some objects does not match much with what you can craft with them, the acorn shell for example looks too big for what you can actually do with it, one would think that you can create a whole armor with a single shell but in In reality, it asks for many, another example is the water container, which although this made by fragments of the shell rather looks like a mini acorn cut in half and put back together, perhaps they should make it bigger.

The movement of the character when running with club-type weapons is not very credible, he goes around holding the weapon in front of him without hardly moving it, the normal thing would be for him to support it on the shoulder, perhaps he could hold it with one hand by the middle part of the handle, Or maybe just hold it diagonally with both arms but not hold it steady as a flag.

The juice. Let's be honest, the juice drops are huge, it almost seems that they can be made infinitely large, and when these are not joined together to make exaggerated drops, they just appear a lot of them 10-20, this is not realistic if So much juice will gather at least they would form a small puddle, but I do not ask you to go that far, simply to put a limit to the drops that can appear 3-5 and of a considerable size, (not larger than the height of the character) It would help to make the game much more realistic and I even think it would help the performance of the game, and the truth is that, nobody needs so much juice, I think we would even give it more importance and appreciate more to see a little juice instead of a lot .

Comment if you agree or not, and add that I miss

7 hours ago, BlackCat7777777 said:

The size of some objects does not match much with what you can craft with them, the acorn shell for example looks too big for what you can actually do with it, one would think that you can create a whole armor with a single shell but in In reality, it asks for many, another example is the water container, which although this made by fragments of the shell rather looks like a mini acorn cut in half and put back together, perhaps they should make it bigger.

you can't use the whole of the shell that you harvest,  you have to cut off the broken bits and square it up and whatnot,   Personally i think the water container is too large, it should be smaller.  You're putting in 6 mini drops from the canteen you hold in your hand  It should be at least half the size it is if not less.

The movement of the character when running with club-type weapons is not very credible, he goes around holding the weapon in front of him without hardly moving it, the normal thing would be for him to support it on the shoulder, perhaps he could hold it with one hand by the middle part of the handle, Or maybe just hold it diagonally with both arms but not hold it steady as a flag.

i agree it shouldn't be held straight like it is, i like the alternative of moving the grip more centered, or diagonal with both hands like a rifle, but that's still an awkward way to do it.

The juice. Let's be honest, the juice drops are huge, it almost seems that they can be made infinitely large, and when these are not joined together to make exaggerated drops, they just appear a lot of them 10-20, this is not realistic if So much juice will gather at least they would form a small puddle, but I do not ask you to go that far, simply to put a limit to the drops that can appear 3-5 and of a considerable size, (not larger than the height of the character) It would help to make the game much more realistic and I even think it would help the performance of the game, and the truth is that, nobody needs so much juice, I think we would even give it more importance and appreciate more to see a little juice instead of a lot .

juice is fine i think.  We don't want this turned into a realistic game, it's a fantasy survival sim.  I think i'd have to stop playing if it became ARK: Shrunken Kids or whatever. (#NoTaming)  The numerous amounts of drops your talking about is from not drinking them.  i quit using my dew collector, i have bases built near each juice box now, makes it much simpler, plus you get fed from the drops as well as hydrated.  I only see those large number of drops when i don't visit one for a while.

Edited by McSquirl Nugget

Xbox One X