Missing Simple Bed

I haven't found major problems with the game, but today I realized I did not have the simple bed, marksman cap and anything involving stones; somehow my game crashed and deteleted those crafting and building options. I have tried beginning new games and even uninstalled the game, but the issue persists. Anyone with similar problems? Suggestions? 

10 hours ago, Zipel said:

I haven't found major problems with the game, but today I realized I did not have the simple bed, marksman cap and anything involving stones; somehow my game crashed and deteleted those crafting and building options. I have tried beginning new games and even uninstalled the game, but the issue persists. Anyone with similar problems? Suggestions? 

You may have an outdated version of the game if you can't see it. Have you seen them prior? Also you need to unlock those options by going to BURG.L 

7 hours ago, RazielDERF said:

You may have an outdated version of the game if you can't see it. Have you seen them prior? Also you need to unlock those options by going to BURG.L 

The clover table does not appear (not even in creative mode);same for marksman cap, pebble foundation and simple bed! I have uninstalled the game two times, deleted my progress, and still the issue persists. I was able to build them before,but yesterday they dissapeared! I'm concern. I think I'm guilty because I used Grounded Companion for a couple of mods (weapon durability and move speed), but nothing else. What calls my attention is that I deleted the game and reinstalled it from Steam, and the issue continues.

Edited by Zipel

On 9/11/2020 at 3:35 PM, Zipel said:

The clover table does not appear (not even in creative mode);same for marksman cap, pebble foundation and simple bed! I have uninstalled the game two times, deleted my progress, and still the issue persists. I was able to build them before,but yesterday they dissapeared! I'm concern. I think I'm guilty because I used Grounded Companion for a couple of mods (weapon durability and move speed), but nothing else. What calls my attention is that I deleted the game and reinstalled it from Steam, and the issue continues.

Can't say for sure but I feel that the mods may be what caused the issues. I use Game Pass for Grounded and I stay away from mods for a game still in its infancy. 

Have you tried un-installing the mods as well? Start off completely fresh with the game? I do one know thing, the Steam version of the game has been plagued with issues not found on Game Pass.

Some games can be launched without Steam app running. Maybe give that a try? 

2 hours ago, RazielDERF said:

Can't say for sure but I feel that the mods may be what caused the issues. I use Game Pass for Grounded and I stay away from mods for a game still in its infancy. 

Have you tried un-installing the mods as well? Start off completely fresh with the game? I do one know thing, the Steam version of the game has been plagued with issues not found on Game Pass.

Some games can be launched without Steam app running. Maybe give that a try? 

I realized some packs still remained. I finally fixed the issue. Thanks for your advice! I learned the lesson!

On 9/11/2020 at 5:50 AM, RazielDERF said:

Thanks for replying. I unlocked them all and was able to even build on bed some days ago, but yesterday I couldn't see the blueprint any more. Same for the Mark's man cap. I'm truly worried. I wonder if I did something to spoil the entire game. I reload it again an deleted my progress to start again, but apparently the problem persists.

• Like 1