I can not save my games on single or multiplayer, my friends world vanishes and has to reload the game about 5 times before it pops back up, but for me no saves at all, i do love the game, but this bug/glitch makes it so uninjoyable if i cant save

Edited by OmegaWolf98
Fixing spelling errors and Highlights

On 9/10/2020 at 7:28 AM, OmegaWolf98 said:

I can not save my games on single or multiplayer, my friends world vanishes and has to reload the game about 5 times before it pops back up, but for me no saves at all, i do love the game, but this bug/glitch makes it so uninjoyable if i cant save

try reducing the amount of saves you have.  there's a limit.

• Like 1

Xbox One X

On 9/12/2020 at 9:12 AM, OmegaWolf98 said:

How do i "reduce the amount of saves" if i cant save my game at all? I said that im my post that i couldnt save

start the game.  choose single player.  you'll then see your list of save games you have to choose to start from (at least on xbox).  delete from that list. 

they made an update to the save file capacity a couple patches ago.  if you haven't uninstalled the game and reinstalled it your save file space is still limited at 256mb, it's probably full.  uninstall and reinstall the game to increase your save files.

Xbox One X

On 9/12/2020 at 11:12 AM, OmegaWolf98 said:

How do i "reduce the amount of saves" if i cant save my game at all? I said that im my post that i couldnt save

If you would've read the patch release notes, you'd see you have to uninstall and reinstall for the change to take affect....