Game save crashing on load up. Xbox one

Hello dear grounded players, I'm having a major issue with my xbox one version of grounded. 

I got to 31 days played time. Game crashed and wont let me on to the save file. Crashes on load up. I tried every single method to get it working, nothing worked. So I started all over again. Got to day 16 and its done the same thing. Very frustrated. I emailed obsidian but had no reply. Shame. Is anyone else having this problem?

2 hours ago, TravisT said:

yes there are a bunch of us having the same issue.

haven't heard a peep from Obsidian about it, which is very frustrating. i haven't ben able to get in since 09-05.

I'm having the same problem.   All of an sudden there are ghost for saves and none of them will load.  Not going to waist anymore time on this game.  I am very upset with all the time and work I put in on this game to not be able to continue to play

18 hours ago, SandGodGaara said:

I'm having the same problem.   All of an sudden there are ghost for saves and none of them will load.  Not going to waist anymore time on this game.  I am very upset with all the time and work I put in on this game to not be able to continue to play

the most annoying part is the complete silence by Obsidian...a simple "we're working on it" would go a long way 

On 9/10/2020 at 11:56 AM, TravisT said:

the most annoying part is the complete silence by Obsidian...a simple "we're working on it" would go a long way 

didn't look very hard for that did you?

https://trello.com/b/6JQdnYtM/grounded-issue-tracker

• Haha 2

Xbox One X

On 9/10/2020 at 1:56 PM, TravisT said:

If you think they sit around on the forums all day you're wrong. If they had to respond to everyone it would be very repetitive because none of you all search these forums for your problem. So there are so many posts about this same issue that you could've read. You saying Obsidian is being quiet because they didn't respond to your posts is just lack of effort on finding the answer for yourself. 

Edited by Fletch Dude
  • Like 1

Yeah they sent me an email saying that they've had a flood of complaints about this issue and have patched it up. Just waiting for Microsofts approval to update the game. 

Its early access, you cant moan to much and have to expect issues. Be patient with obsidian. They are doing well with this game all in all.

• Like 1