What Are You Playing Now: Gaming Lives

Amentep

It is the first part.

It picks up though farther in the story than your first encounter with the Dismal Mal, so that I guess can be confusing to players who haven't followed development.

You can't not go insane. The game was written with the notion that "it's lovecraftian, if you want a sane character play something else".

Schizophrenia isn't the worst that can happen.

Some bad "choices" are unavoidable. But the premise is that your character has spend a year in that situation already so they are pretty desperate and will be willing to take those risks.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Deponia 2 done.  Almost done this trilogy, second game was a lot better than first. Still have not laughed once during the games so far, as well.

• Hmmm 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I have made the commitment and started in on Witcher 3. I finished Witcher 2 a little over a year ago, so I think I'm ready. It's weird how difficult it is for me to start these games, but I'm pretty hooked now. I've owned it for years and had it just sitting, waiting for the right moment. 

So far seems pretty good. I also started the TV show.

Borderlands 3 decided to do a second "season pass", of which it sounds like there will be two DLC? The first one adds a new skill tree to each vault hunter and a new play mode where you can't use your farmed gear or something (I hear it's tough, but very short).  For $15 stand alone. Pass is $30 which makes me wonder if the 2nd will also be $15, or even $20.  :getlost:  Think I'll skip for now.

...I still haven't played the first 4 DLC, haha. 

...and the only thing I've really been playing is mobile-slots again, while watching TV.  'Cause I'm a "grandma" now or something.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

• Gorth locked this topic