What Are You Playing Now: Gaming Lives

Amentep

Got it done with Brno

CSgBHdJ.jpg

Freaking barely too

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Farming in Grim Dawn, now that finally got at least one char on 100 lvl. Also hate pirate stuff in games

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

After the Dragonrider, I went immediately to Huntsman Copse, and moved very carefully, so I would not get ass kicked as in NG+ 😛 I have learned few tricks during that humiliation, so this time, I was able to get to the Mist Gate without being killed 😛 The Skeletal Lords fight went almost the same way, very very cautiously, because I did not wanted to make pretty long corpse run. I forget, where is hidden the key to the locked Bonfire 😛

• Like 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I found this, boy did it feel weird to play this as a 9 year old:

Now let's see if it's available on gog.

Edit: wait...this is Quest for Glory 1? Haha...no idea why it's called 'Hero's Quest'. I searched a little and got 'HeroQuest' in the search results instead which is a Amiga game from 1991.

Woah...I seem to have purchased Quest for Glory Collection on Steam at some point. I am off...

Edited by Katphood
  • Like 1

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

1 hour ago, Hurlshot said:

There is a VGA version of Quest for Glory. I assume your Steam collection should have it. Great game!

Yeah. That's the one. Good ol' childhood memories.

Which QFG had the Arabian Nights setting? (2 or 3 I think) That was my favorite one. 

As an aside, where are the Arabian Nights games? Since Prince of Persia we've had...

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

2 hours ago, Keyrock said:

Which QFG had the Arabian Nights setting? (2 or 3 I think) That was my favorite one. 

It's the only one that's only available in the older style, officially; there's a fan project that did a VGA version of it.

• Thanks 1

Grim Dawn is like meth mixed with heroin right now for me. I just found some weird item and I am instantly theory crafting my 10th character around it.... i need help

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Gasp! 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

QFG Breakdown:

QFG1 - Spielburg is a Medieval Hamlet in the mountains.

QFG2 - Arabian Nights Theme in the Desert

QFG3 - Sub-Saharan African Theme

QFG4 - Transylvania Theme

QFG5 - Greek? I don't know, it wasn't the same as the others. :(

The third boss in my NG2+ run was again Covetous Demon. Little bit more HP pool, but he did not give me much trouble 🙂  still no deaths up to this bossfight 🙂

Hey guys I got laid!

Just kidding, I've been playing skyrim.  I LOVE how everyone tells you their job very awkwardly.  "I'm the steward to blah blah it sure is a hard job". Generally I feel guilty be a psychopath in video games, but Skyrim is so lifeless I feel none.  Hurray

Amnesia: Rebirth. I played a few hours and so far I'm really enjoying it. Feels just like the first Amnesia, including a the character that can't stay in the dark for too long so plenty of staring at the light to reduce fear lol

Unlike what some people said, the main character does not talk all the time. But apparently people are refunding the game because she is a woman, has a French accent, is married to a muslim and

Spoiler

is pregnant

Go figure.

• Confused 2

sign.jpg

Playing Medal of Honor: Warfighter SP campaign because I need my fix of shooting gallery goodness. I miss the old COD single player campaigns. Never was a big fan of the multiplayer.

@Keyrock

I agree. I really do want me a game with a neat Arabian Nights/1001 nights setting. 

The 2009 Prince of Persia reboot was pretty awesome actually, don't know why Ubi decided to make 'The Forgotten Sands' after that which took a u-turn and went back to the original series...or was that another reboot as well? Either way, it had nothing to do with the 2009 reboot which I highly recommend.

Edited by Katphood

1 hour ago, InsaneCommander said:

Go figure

You mean she is not lgbtq+, disabled, body positive POC? And she didn't had abortion?! Wow. It's no wonder people are refunding this cisgendered, antiwomen, fascist, chauvinistic fantasy of a game. Thanks for warning.

166215__front.jpg

16 minutes ago, Katphood said:

The 2009 Prince of Persia reboot was pretty awesome actually, don't know why Ubi decided to make 'The Forgotten Sands' after that which took a u-turn and went back to the original series...or was that another reboot as well? Either way, it had nothing to do with the 2009 reboot which I highly recommend.

Because the movie was coming out and they wanted to have a game to accompany it, ie. to cash in. I'm so salty about the whole Prince of Persia thing, kind of wish Ass Creed never came to be.

• Like 1

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

Bored of FM, won with Brno and plan was to go to different league and team but sadly no other team is free or wants to hire me :lol: Maybe will slog through another season of this - actually not sure if this is real but really hate the playoffs they make me go through.  Bad enough I have to face Viktoria, Slavia and Sparta twice in the season and avoid being destroyed even at home, but the fact I could play them all away in theory makes it far too frustrating (SI thinks home field advantage means the away team plays like utter crap 😛 ) .

But for now, switching to a new game, so will give this Brigador game a go

Edited by Malcador
  • Sad 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

1 hour ago, InsaneCommander said:

Amnesia: Rebirth. I played a few hours and so far I'm really enjoying it. Feels just like the first Amnesia, including a the character that can't stay in the dark for too long so plenty of staring at the light to reduce fear lol

Unlike what some people said, the main character does not talk all the time. But apparently people are refunding the game because she is a woman, has a French accent, is married to a muslim and

Hide contents

is pregnant

Go figure.

What's wrong with French accent? 🤔

Also, poor Skarpen, living in the parallel universe where the majority of characters throughout all games are queer nonwhite disabled ladies after abortion or other such types that are considered "minorities" in our here universe; so deep and grievous is his tragedy that he bends the laws of existence itself to cross into the alternate world just for entertainment dominated by white perma-stubbled dudes in their thirties.  My thoughts and prayers are with this defiant rebel fighting against most horrible injustices in the distant, cruel world. 😥

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

The 4th one in the row was Mytha, the Baneful Queen. One of the more interesting encounters for me, though third time, there were no moves to surprise me :) 1st try again :)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Malcador said:

Bored of FM, won with Brno and plan was to go to different league and team but sadly no other team is free or wants to hire me :lol: Maybe will slog through another season of this - actually not sure if this is real but really hate the playoffs they make me go through.  Bad enough I have to face Viktoria, Slavia and Sparta twice in the season and avoid being destroyed even at home, but the fact I could play them all away in theory makes it far too frustrating (SI thinks home field advantage means the away team plays like utter crap 😛 ) .

But for now, switching to a new game, so will give this Brigador game a go

But what you're truly missing is the ability to throw water bottles across the dressing room.

• Haha 1

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

5 hours ago, Humanoid said:

But what you're truly missing is the ability to throw water bottles across the dressing room.

I clicked that expecting a link of Mourinho losing his cool....somehow the fact they are spending time on that is funnier.  Apparently they are trying to work in expected goals into the ME, maybe make it less random with shots 90 degrees (or in case, greater than 90 degrees...) off target, etc.