What Are You Playing Now: Gaming Lives

Amentep

Played Caesar 3 up to one of the early levels (first one you can open a trade route/sell goods in) where once I set up basic stuff I let the level run on its own, racking up the currency over some hours.  This is so moving forward, you carry this over and have a big advantage starting each next map because ... oodles of money!

Then I became bored of that and turned on FFXV again for 1st time in months. Started a new game. Still like the combat visuals and animations and the clarity of the overall 4k graphic look. Still wonderfully hilarious/fun telling Ignis to cast Mark over and over and over again while beating up on rhinos and giraffes.

Then I became bored of that. Looked through Steam's new release list etc again. Nothing.

Hmm....

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I am currently playing both of the Watchdogs games they are solid fun games and how awesome Watchdogs Legion looks i am super excited to get my hands on it and play 

• Like 1

I used to be an adventurer like you.Then i took an arrow in the knee

And finally, the video of last DS2 NG+ bossfight. Mamoo the Sorcerer vs Aldia the Scholar 😛 For some reason, I have became to triggerhappy in this fight, and Aldia just fried my ass over and over with his crazy big fireballs. All in all 13 attempts were needed to me getting my **** together and defeat him for the second time.

• Like 2

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I finished D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die, or what was ever made of it. It's too bad Swery left the studio and a follow up season will never be made since the story leaves off on a cliffhanger. Still, it was worth playing through since the one season that was made was really great and just experiencing the lunacy was highly entertaining.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Im playing Mass Effect Andromeda and so far so good, I am only several hours into the game and  I am using  a good list of Mods. I have no real complaints around game design or technical working of components like combat or HUD design which the Mods can generally address 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I do keep meaning to do a re-run of ME Andromeda at some point.

Ah well. I have now managed to spend slightly over 70 hours in Conan Exiles exploring and building.

Worked out that for an engagement value of £1 an hour, it was value to pick up the DLC's and have all the added aesthetics for my building shenanigans.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Plodding along in Wasteland 2, cheated a bit to give my party not so crap gear so at least I don't need 7 party members dumping fire into on CoTC member.  Got all the cat litter so I think I'm nearing the end of the game, ~30 h sunk into it so far.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

oh man, haven't been on here in 6 years lol, playing THPS1+2 and Vermintide 2.

• Like 6

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

16 hours ago, entrerix said:

oh man, haven't been on here in 6 years lol, playing THPS1+2 and Vermintide 2.

What you have missed:

Drudanae is now called HoonDing and mostly only posts screenshots. Usually without comments, though the screenshots often include text.

A number of people have kids now.

I don't really post Mordheim screenshots anymore.

You can now win the internet here on the forum: it counts the likes and other reactions you get throughout the day and whoever gets the most for that day wins. Or Raithe wins. Usually Raithe wins.

Keyrock still plays games nobody else even knew existed.

A number of people play Conan Exiles and the screenshot thread will every now and then be filled with impressive feats of digital desert architecture. And scantily clad characters taking it all in because a) it is hot there and b) they spend all their money to pay for construction materials and the cost of steel and concrete went up again because the oil price went up and that left them without money for a coat.

Edited by melkathi
typo
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

13 hours ago, melkathi said:

You can now win the internet here on the forum: it counts the likes and other reactions you get throughout the day and whoever gets the most for that day wins. Or Raithe wins. Usually Raithe wins.

It's the cat pictures. Everyone loves internet cat memes on a gaming forum....

• Like 2

Dead Rising 3.

Not bad...not bad at all. A lot of the buildings have interiors which makes exploring so much rewarding. Now I am playing it on the One X but if anybody is interested in the Steam version, be sure to read a few reviews first. Last time I checked it out it had some performance issues.

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Finally have given my snipers Barrets in WL2, so that's nice.  Sort of annoyed at storming the Bastion i ended up gunning down the store keeper, but don't have the carrying capacity to hold all that loot.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

18 hours ago, melkathi said:

Holy crap, you weren't kidding. I was curious, so I went to Raithe's profile and...

Days won: 575?!

• Haha 2

Well, on average he gets 5,5 likes per post.

In comparison others in the top 8 are at 0,77 likes per post (#2 Boeroer), 0,98 likes per post (#3 Sensuki), 1,66 likes per post (#4 rjhsae), 13,76 likes per post (#5 Guard Dog), 1,01 likes per post (#6 Keyrock), 0,82 likes per post (#7 Hurlshot), and 1,99 likes per post (#8 Shady Sands)

At 2,02 likes per post you need to spam a lot to catch up.

I am a hopelessly unappreciated genius at 0,67.

Edited by melkathi
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Continuing my statistical analysis of the statistics, Guard Dog posts once every 8 days since 2005. So he spends a week analyzing forum trends to maximize the likes of the one post he will make.

Raithe on the other hand has settled into a working strategy and just spams that.

So right now Raithe is winning, but should like-patterns in the forum community change, Guard Dog is the most likely to adapt and profit from them.

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 1

Its more that every now and again you get a day where I post about 10 things on the funny things forum.

And occasionally put a snarky political comment / meme in the middle of a serious political discussion....

5de17af2a840a05114ab4fff9825c3d9afb2f5c4

• Haha 1

I mainly post funny/cute pictures of other animals, since y'all got cats and dogs covered. While not as popular as cats and dogs, rats, raccoons, wombats, etc. keep me in the top 8, so I can't complain. My videos and pictures for weird and obscure games don't do me any favors in the rankings, but I do have an image to maintain. :shifty:

• Thanks 2

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

9 minutes ago, Raithe said:

Its more that every now and again you get a day where I post about 10 things on the funny things forum.

And occasionally put a snarky political comment / meme in the middle of a serious political discussion....

5de17af2a840a05114ab4fff9825c3d9afb2f5c4

But your accolade is well deserved and fair, people do indeed love cat pictures and jokes  :cat:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

My excuse is that I was here before the like system was implemented and therefore was robbed of my rightful internet points from 2004.

However, this admittedly pales before metadigital's 1 like in 21635 posts, for a likeability rating of 0.0046% per post.

• Haha 3

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

6 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

My excuse is that I was here before the like system was implemented and therefore was robbed of my rightful internet points from 2004.

However, this admittedly pales before metadigital's 1 like in 21635 posts, for a likeability rating of 0.0046% per post.

Could be worse. You could have been metadigital. Or any of the people who posted A LOT and left the forum before the system was implemented.