More walls?

It would be neat to have a triangle wall so we could have more options when it some to making roofs.

The front of our base is always the normal grass roof, its not bad, but wish there are more options to play with. 

Also half walls / floors would be great. I created a base where I ended up missing half a wall to cover everything... 

Is there an option to make the top of grass walls flat, like the window walls? They stick out when I place the roofs on it and my OCD screams no. 

Placements of the walls (and other base building elements) is such a pain. I wish the option for placement snapping could be turned on and off. 

There is too many issue with building when playing with your friends. Solo is fine. 

3 hours ago, EyeMyMii said:

It would be neat to have a triangle wall so we could have more options when it some to making roofs.

We have them,  you might have to unlock them from Burg.l though.

Also half walls / floors would be great. I created a base where I ended up missing half a wall to cover everything...

yes i agree, we definitely need these.

Is there an option to make the top of grass walls flat, like the window walls? They stick out when I place the roofs on it and my OCD screams no.

if you use a foundation or scaffolding the tops will be flat.  you may not see it at first but when you leave the area and come back or log out/in they change, at least mine did.

Placements of the walls (and other base building elements) is such a pain. I wish the option for placement snapping could be turned on and off. 

i thought it was off by default?  at least it is on xbox,  we have to hold LB to snap to grid.

Xbox One X