Multiplayer game breaking bug.

When ever I join a friends game, built items, like the work bench, etc, keep falling into the ground, this didn't happen before and my internet connection is fine, even when I leave then rejoin the game, as soon as I leave the area and come back, everything is in the ground, in the same spot, it's a little weird to see these items, that are supposed to be spread apart, to come from a journey to seen them all together, I seriously doubt my friend would go through the trouble of destroying everything then rebuilding it in the ground all together, everytime I join his game, please fix this Obsidian,, because I really do enjoy this game, note: Grounded.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TrailBlazer838 said:

When ever I join a friends game, built items, like the work bench, etc, keep falling into the ground, this didn't happen before and my internet connection is fine, even when I leave then rejoin the game, as soon as I leave the area and come back, everything is in the ground, in the same spot, it's a little weird to see these items, that are supposed to be spread apart, to come from a journey to seen them all together, I seriously doubt my friend would go through the trouble of destroying everything then rebuilding it in the ground all together, everytime I join his game, please fix this Obsidian,, because I really do enjoy this game, note: Grounded.

it's not a game breaking bug,  that by definition would make the game unplayable.  Really a frustrating bug though, and it's in their known issues list they're working on.

The good thing is, just the image of the containers and such have moved, but they're still usable in their original positions.  Take note of where they are when you first join and go to that place and hit your action key to open the invisible chest, etc.

Xbox One X

I stopped playing, because multiplayer is super annoying with all these bugs. Guests / Clients need to relog constantly and sometimes even that does not help.

And those bugs are, for the most part, not even on the Major Issues list on the Trello board, so I guess I will have to wait somewhat longer.

On 9/8/2020 at 4:30 PM, TrailBlazer838 said:

You should move this post to Technical Support.

On 9/11/2020 at 2:38 PM, Skjoldur said:

I stopped playing, because multiplayer is super annoying with all these bugs. Guests / Clients need to relog constantly and sometimes even that does not help.

And those bugs are, for the most part, not even on the Major Issues list on the Trello board, so I guess I will have to wait somewhat longer.

I have a feeling this month's new content update coming in 1.5 weeks is going to be a big one with many fixes.  I just hope they fix the major issues like desync and high ping in multiplayer and putting down blueprints.