I love this game but this is so dishearting.  I could not load into my save file after just completeing my home.  After several save file deletes and going back to the middle save file again and rebuilding.  Yet again it locked me out. Save files wont open.   Started new game now the game wont even load cant play at all.  The two most vital functions of a game.  So disappointed. Not another rdo please...

Edited by SunnyHaven

10 hours ago, SunnyHaven said:

I have 7 files now.   Had to uninstall to even get back into the game at all.  Still can not access my save file.

I think you cant uncorrupt your save, but you can still have less files so you can actually save & load a game.. this happened to me and I was at the same position where I had to choose between get frustrated with my old save files being corrupted enough that cant even load and reinstall all the game after deleting all the saves that I had

1 minute ago, doktorp777 said:

I think you cant uncorrupt your save, but you can still have less files so you can actually save & load a game.. this happened to me and I was at the same position where I had to choose between get frustrated with my old save files being corrupted enough that cant even load and reinstall all the game after deleting all the saves that I had

update: I only have 1 file saved aaaand its gone