please fix , i really like the game

I really really like the game a lot or I would not bother reaching out for you guys to try and fix the problems that I have with the game, I only have three issues with the game the first and biggest issue is that every time I go to complete a piece of wall floor door anything in the game when I press X to complete whatever it is that I'm building the the game freezes for about 10 to 15 seconds sometimes even up to 20 seconds and then the piece of wall is completed this is a little bit frustrating because it takes up a lot of time to complete a building our room or whatever it is that I am constructing the next issue that I have is that and my game near the Ant Hill that is active my game freezes and my character freezes for about 10 to 15 seconds and will unfreeze for about 5 seconds and during that 5 seconds I must try to get as far away from that anthill as possible for the game to stop freezing, the last issue that I have is that sometimes I will save the game and quit out and then when I get ready to play again and load the game backup it will let me get all the way up to choosing a character but then when it starts to load the session it will crash and go to the home screen the only way I have found to get around this issue is to choose one of the prior days to the last saved day and then sometimes it will load into the game but I lose what I did on the last day I really like the game and it's very awesome and it would be very much appreciate it if these issues were fixed because I really enjoy the game and I love building stuff in the game thank you guys for the awesome job that you're doing

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Joshua McKeon said:

I really really like the game a lot or I would not bother reaching out for you guys to try and fix the problems that I have with the game, I only have three issues with the game the first and biggest issue is that every time I go to complete a piece of wall floor door anything in the game when I press X to complete whatever it is that I'm building the the game freezes for about 10 to 15 seconds sometimes even up to 20 seconds and then the piece of wall is completed this is a little bit frustrating because it takes up a lot of time to complete a building our room or whatever it is that I am constructing the next issue that I have is that and my game near the Ant Hill that is active my game freezes and my character freezes for about 10 to 15 seconds and will unfreeze for about 5 seconds and during that 5 seconds I must try to get as far away from that anthill as possible for the game to stop freezing, the last issue that I have is that sometimes I will save the game and quit out and then when I get ready to play again and load the game backup it will let me get all the way up to choosing a character but then when it starts to load the session it will crash and go to the home screen the only way I have found to get around this issue is to choose one of the prior days to the last saved day and then sometimes it will load into the game but I lose what I did on the last day I really like the game and it's very awesome and it would be very much appreciate it if these issues were fixed because I really enjoy the game and I love building stuff in the game thank you guys for the awesome job that you're doing

don't take this the wrong way,   Use punctuation and separate paragraphs, please.  90% of people when they read forum threads skip right over posts like this as their too confusing.   If you want your post to be read by all make it readable.

That said, the freezing may be from too much junk laying around in your world or it could also be your network connection.  I've noticed similar issue with my game if my son is also on his xbox playing with his friends.  

The anthill issues is most likely from a spawn bug, and you have a ton and a half of ants in the tunnels.  You'll need to kill them to fix that.  Gas arrows seems to be the preferred method.

The loading issue is a known issue, i read here in another thread they were hopefully going to have that fixed this morning.

• Like 1

Xbox One X