9 hours ago, dub77nj said:

I want to be able to pick which monitor my game displays on.  Can this be an option in the game settings.

If youre using Windows 10, click on the bottom right Notification icon then the side opens, go to Expand on bottom then click on Project.  YOu can then choose what your screen does.  Good luck!

3 hours ago, tecknotot said:

If youre using Windows 10, click on the bottom right Notification icon then the side opens, go to Expand on bottom then click on Project.  YOu can then choose what your screen does.  Good luck!

I don't think that is what he wants. I would assume that he wants to start the game on the the secondary screen of an expanded multi-monitor setup.

23 minutes ago, Skjoldur said:

I don't think that is what he wants. I would assume that he wants to start the game on the the secondary screen of an expanded multi-monitor setup.

Yes and for whatever reason it keeps defaulting to my second monitor (I actually want it on my primary monitor).  I just uninstalled and reinstalled and it still defaults to my second monitor in full or full windowed.  I'm trying to search for a config file to edit/delete but I can't seem to find anything.  I feel like I'm missing something obvious.

Edited by dub77nj

2 hours ago, dub77nj said:

Yes and for whatever reason it keeps defaulting to my second monitor (I actually want it on my primary monitor).  I just uninstalled and reinstalled and it still defaults to my second monitor in full or full windowed.  I'm trying to search for a config file to edit/delete but I can't seem to find anything.  I feel like I'm missing something obvious.

I see. The config files are in weird location and seeing something like this just drives me nuts. You can find the location here:

Xbox App: C:\Users\[Your username]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Maine_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Local\Maine\Saved\Config\WinAnvil

Steam: C:\Users\[Your username]\AppData\Local\Maine\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

Hope that helps

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the info!  I'm not sure what I did but I got it to work.  It looks like after trying to make changes using nvidia surround spanning (which sucks) I had to reboot and reset my displays which then let the game load onto the display I wanted.  I seemed to have made the change by accident but it worked.  Would be much easier if I can go into the game display options and select which display I want.

Edited by dub77nj

typically Windows will remember where you closed the window last.  If you open the game on the secondary and then move it ot the primary and close it, in theory it should open there next time.  Have you tried that?

Xbox One X