1 hour ago, jenel l bennett said:

so I did take ur advice and just kept killing the gnats, but omg they just keep spawning... the lag is still the same though 

yeah ... the lag in and around the Rosebed area seems to be the same no matter if there's a bunch of gnats, or no gnats, or ants, or spiders .... 

that area is just LAGGY AF 

sometimes it seems better if I'm carrying a full stack of stems ... so I can only see half the screen ... 
so it feels like a rendering issue ... I've wondered if it was related to the water ripple update a while back ...
that area has the pond on one side of the stumps and puddles on the other side of the stumps with water doing different things in different places
all in a very small area .... changing graphics quality didn't seem to have any effect on the lag .. 
but limiting framerate did help somewhat ... but didn't stop the issue
and I don't have issues around water in other areas of the yard ... so I'm just not sure ... 

20 hours ago, The Real Mapo said:

This issue come from the first version and still here? Crazy. So sad. I got 139 camp days and I am bored to kill ants for the ant eggs. I love the game! But this issue got a lot of time...

the game is still in testing, it's not uncommon for bugs to exist for a bit while they figure them out.  be patient, we should be getting a patch in the next couple weeks hopefully.

Xbox One X

Pictured is just showing you where to find ant eggs but what worked for me was having a friend help.  We killed ALL ants inside the hill, then built lure/spike traps by the entrance and wander around the yard where ants could be found and killed every since worker ant then went to sleep and in the morning ran back into the ant hilll where that "fake" egg was and voila!  I got 50 eggs.

53 minutes ago, MoniTheMelone said:

I have a ton of lag every time I get close to the ant mount and walk on the area it extends to under ground to the west. I hope the next update will fix it as I have not been ale to get ant eggs due to the incredible lag.

To alleviate it, go inside, kill all the ants then put lure/spike traps by entrance for population control; that should fix your lag.

19 minutes ago, tecknotot said:

To alleviate it, go inside, kill all the ants then put lure/spike traps by entrance for population control; that should fix your lag.

make the game online and people can help depopulate the ants also.

Xbox One X

18 hours ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

make the game online and people can help depopulate the ants also.

19 hours ago, tecknotot said:

Thank you both,

I def. need some help killing them. I tried myself before, but d/t lag it was impossible. When I make my lobby mp, I never have someone join though, nly if I have my friends join right away with me. Is that d/t the state the game is at, as in is random joining not an option at this time, but in the lobby only?

Thank you.

Moni

11 hours ago, MoniTheMelone said:

Thank you both,

I def. need some help killing them. I tried myself before, but d/t lag it was impossible. When I make my lobby mp, I never have someone join though, nly if I have my friends join right away with me. Is that d/t the state the game is at, as in is random joining not an option at this time, but in the lobby only?

Thank you.

Moni

Only friends can join as of now. 

Ht

• Thanks 1