BURG.L COLD BLOOD CHIP QUEST

Hey, so I just started a new game in the new updated version, I got the "Stained chip" and delivered it before BURG.L asked me to go find it, because I had other active quests at the time and I just stumbled upon it when I was playing it, I didnt even knew that there were a quest for this chip. Now Im with this active quest stuck, theres no Cold Blood Burg.L chip in the paint can, so theres no way for me to finish that quest that I actually did before I even got the quest, I need some help, otherwise, It will be really hard to get Raw Science... p.s: I just need to clear/complete/fail the mission, seeing that BURG.L accepted my chip (before he sent me in the quest of getting it) and unlocked the new stuff (meat shield or whatever its in that chip).

Thanks a lot! 

Have you tried loading a prior game save before submitting the chip? Also if you already submitted the chip or unlocks the Shovel+ and the pebble foundations. If you have those to purchase from Burg.L I would just abandon the quest and move on. 

Edited by RazielDERF

14 hours ago, RazielDERF said:

Have you tried loading a prior game save before submitting the chip? Also if you already submitted the chip or unlocks the Shovel+ and the pebble foundations. If you have those to purchase from Burg.L I would just abandon the quest and move on. 

Yeahh, I cant, I progressed too much after getting the chip.. but it gets better, now im not being able to load my save at all, so I think that save is gone which kinda solves my problem seeing that I will have to start a new one (wont deliver any chip before burg.l asks) after they fix whatever is crashing the saves of more advanced gameplays, because the one that I didnt had any status (mutations) didnt crashed the save..

And I think you just can't abandon a quest in the game, which is something that would be good to get more quests in burgl that its worth to do it (seeing that some of them are 60rs and some 100~200rs as a reward it would help)

Edited by doktorp777
I cant abandon the quest

On 9/6/2020 at 3:21 PM, doktorp777 said:

And I think you just can't abandon a quest in the game... 

Yes you can abandon quests by going back to BURG.L highlighting the quest and selecting the option to abandon it. 

• 1 month later...

i do have kinda the same problem

find the cold blood burg.l chip but it's not there

but when i am where it is supposed to be i get that notification sound that there's something in the area (hope you know which sound i mean) but i don't see anything

also, i don't want to start a new game because i have like everything except a mansion, meaning i farmed the hell out of this game and am now just messing around, so i really don't want to loose everything

would be nice if they could fix this

On 9/5/2020 at 1:16 PM, doktorp777 said:

Hey, so I just started a new game in the new updated version, I got the "Stained chip" and delivered it before BURG.L asked me to go find it, because I had other active quests at the time and I just stumbled upon it when I was playing it, I didnt even knew that there were a quest for this chip. Now Im with this active quest stuck, theres no Cold Blood Burg.L chip in the paint can, so theres no way for me to finish that quest that I actually did before I even got the quest, I need some help, otherwise, It will be really hard to get Raw Science... p.s: I just need to clear/complete/fail the mission, seeing that BURG.L accepted my chip (before he sent me in the quest of getting it) and unlocked the new stuff (meat shield or whatever its in that chip).

Thanks a lot! 

Hey Dok! I'm sorry to hear that BURG.L isn't letting you complete that quest retroactively. Was this on PC or Xbox? Did it take place in a single or multiplayer game? I want to add your details to our database regarding this issue. Thanks ❤🐜

in my case steam/pc windows 10, multiplayer map

question: can it be i / we already completed this quest kinda by accident because we or some of us didn't really know what we were doing (ingame)

as in we found that chip without having it as a quest and brought it to burg.l ?

Edited by EilatOne