Lagging when in ant hill or dry grass

Xbox 1 single player and multiplayer

I have an issue where in an anthill it causes the game to lag severely and ends up crashing. Also when trying to acquire weedstems in dry grass towards the rake, my game lags severely. Both multiplayer and single player have this issue. Keep in mind the anthill I mine Quartzite in is in the same area as the rake so it could be just that area? I have no problems going anywhere else. 

I had exact problem for weeks figured it out today made a bunch of gas arrows since they are dble damage now and dealt with the serious video lag issue and harshly made my way to the egg laying rooms which are full of soldier antsboth rooms one room at a time i stepped out away had a clean view into room and switched to bow and gas arrows aimed at ceiling in room or floor just make sure not to hit an ant and fired 2-3 arrows back to back and just waited popped up torch and axe|| and watched just in case then went in and cleaned up after doing this i waited a bit then workers started coming in and laying eggs finally! Lol hope it helps on xbox one x

Yes you'll have to kill them off and the gas arrows will definitely be your best bet and fastest way to do it. Have at least 5 gas arrows to make sure you get the most kills as possible. Also don't forget to equip the gas mask on yourself so you don't choke on the gas yourself.