Hey obsidian! Loving the game so far I am HOOKED!

I'm about 20 hours in here are my thoughts and suggestions;

1. The inventory could be a little more complex, shouldn't have to carry armour that we have equipped and it should re equip when you pick up your back just like the tools and weapons 

2. Add some alternate control schemes or at least re vamp the custom control mapping for xbox because i can't place 2 commands on the same button, eg; swimming up to be added with jump on A button cant be done. 

3. Make the wolf spider head bust bigger meaner, scarier and hairer than the orb weaver one, they look the same! Also found a bug where i cannot place the bombadier bust anywhere on my stem walls.

4. Whilst having the bow equipped and holding grass planks I cant place them down without the arrow selection popping up which is just irritating.

Things I would love to see

I would love to see the neighbours gardens become additional areas to explore, adding different landscapes, insects (would love to take on a centipede) and materials. Bigger map means transportation so a pedal gyrocopter, tamed ant sled, polystyrene boats or even the ability for mounts for the larger insects. Additional tools like a compass and telescope would be handy especially for newer players. 

You may already be working on most of this or at least thought of it but I'm a big fan of your game and I just want it to achieve greatness!

Thanks for reading.

Gamertag - jibblerz

Edited by Jibblerz
23 hours ago, Jibblerz said:

Hey obsidian! Loving the game so far I am HOOKED!

I'm about 20 hours in here are my thoughts and suggestions;

1. The inventory could be a little more complex, shouldn't have to carry armour that we have equipped and it should re equip when you pick up your back just like the tools and weapons 

2. Add some alternate control schemes or at least re vamp the custom control mapping for xbox because i can't place 2 commands on the same button, eg; swimming up to be added with jump on A button cant be done. 

3. Make the wolf spider head bust bigger meaner, scarier and hairer than the orb weaver one, they look the same! Also found a bug where i cannot place the bombadier bust anywhere on my stem walls.

4. Whilst having the bow equipped and holding grass planks I cant place them down without the arrow selection popping up which is just irritating.

Things I would love to see

I would love to see the neighbours gardens become additional areas to explore, adding different landscapes, insects (would love to take on a centipede) and materials. Bigger map means transportation so a pedal gyrocopter, tamed ant sled, polystyrene boats or even the ability for mounts for the larger insects. Additional tools like a compass and telescope would be handy especially for newer players. 

You may already be working on most of this or at least thought of it but I'm a big fan of your game and I just want it to achieve greatness!

Thanks for reading.

Gamertag - jibblerz

Agree with the armor and also the glide slot.

Would like a ground leveling tool to make areas flat for building.

Would be great if plants did not grow within a certain distance of foundation blocks so, I do not have to keep cutting grass out of my house.

On 9/5/2020 at 9:03 AM, Jibblerz said:

That's on the road map to be done.  hopefully in the patch next month.

sure it can,  i did it in my game, also playing on xbox one x

Whilst having the bow equipped and holding grass planks I cant place them down without the arrow selection popping up which is just irritating.

Agreed.  also if you have the canteen equipped you lose the contents from this.  very annoying.