Have spiders been nerfed since the start of the early access?

A friend of mine and I are currently arguing as to whether they actually nerfed wolf spiders (or spiders in general for that matter) since the launch of the early access. He stopped playing after the first week whereas I kept on, I managed to kill spiders fairly easily yesterday with just an ant club and the acorn armour set, he's claiming that the team nerfed them and that it was much harder when the game first came out. I couldn't find anything related to spiders' damage on the patch notes, what do you think?

On 9/6/2020 at 5:31 AM, Ksandra McKay said:

Orb spiders are fairly easy to kill with an ant club and acorn armor, a wolf spider, not so much. I don't see where they have been nerfed at all if anything after the last patch they got slightly harder.

Agreed. with the new triple attack they're more challenging.  the nerf, (if you want to call it that, i don't think it applies) i think the OP is referring to is the change in how they stalk and hunt you. 

On 9/6/2020 at 4:25 PM, Fletch Dude said:

In 1 buddies of multiplayer game the Orbs have disappeared.... 

that's not a spider nerf, that's a respawn glitch :) 

Xbox One X

4 hours ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

Agreed. with the new triple attack they're more challenging.  the nerf, (if you want to call it that, i don't think it applies) i think the OP is referring to is the change in how they stalk and hunt you. 

that's not a spider nerf, that's a respawn glitch :) 

Didn't say it was, but thanks for watching out for me....  🙄