Cannot Load my saved Game

I'm having the exact same issue, game loads up to continue screen but cannot load any save points. as soon as I try to load a save point it IMMEDIATELY crashes to desktop with no error message, just gone. It does not matter whether I'm logged into my Microsoft account or not. I'm on Steam in Windows 10.

I am having the same issue.  One multiplayer game (with me as host) crashed and I cannot load any of the saves, and my single player game just now crashed and I cannot load any of the saves.  I played for 16 hours today and I hope I haven't lost all progress.  I'm going to be so bummed.  I submitted a ticket, but wanted to post here too.

40 minutes ago, Todd Estabrook said:

I am having the same issue.  One multiplayer game (with me as host) crashed and I cannot load any of the saves, and my single player game just now crashed and I cannot load any of the saves.  I played for 16 hours today and I hope I haven't lost all progress.  I'm going to be so bummed.  I submitted a ticket, but wanted to post here too.

2020-09-07_14h50_48.thumb.png.688a054d089d46c4d93d33ebd4273d1d.png

hahaha
my game is gone

Obsidian Please Fix this Bug

Hi i love Grounded. Been playing alot since the launch. Played about 130hours and 188 ingame days on medium survival mode. Built quite alot and some diffrent bases across the map. Saved my game and logged out yesterday. Went back on little later was gonna take some print screens in game. Pressed my saved file/files and waited for the game to start - said loading than it stopped/freezed for 1-2 seconds than the game crash... Any idea anyone know a fix to this?

Grounded cannot load saved files - games crashes.png

Edited by Danijeloz415
Print screen picture added

Bonjour pareille près de 60 h de jeux en 3 jours et impossible de revenir sur ma sauvegarde le jeux plante sans cesse ! Un moment donné que faites-vous ?? 30 euros pour ne pas répondre ou corriger les BUGS ???  ça suffit de bronzer à Ibiza ... Early access ok ) mais là on est toute la communauté à se plaindre. Donc recomencez à travailler s'il vous plaît .

Edited by flo13000

It's clear that this should be worked on and hotfixed as a priority as it's simply preventing people from being able to play.  Even if they start again, who is to say that the new save will still work?  Please understand that our impatience on this comes from a place of love and that we just want to get stuck back in.  I spent weeks building various bases and megastructures ready for my friends to get on and play with me as we only get together on Sundays only to find none of the saves worked.

58 minutes ago, gargflaps said:

It's clear that this should be worked on and hotfixed as a priority as it's simply preventing people from being able to play.  Even if they start again, who is to say that the new save will still work?  Please understand that our impatience on this comes from a place of love and that we just want to get stuck back in.  I spent weeks building various bases and megastructures ready for my friends to get on and play with me as we only get together on Sundays only to find none of the saves worked.

58 minutes ago, gargflaps said:

On 9/5/2020 at 1:11 PM, Inot Legolas said:

it is true that this prevents us from playing but to tell the developers to get to work ..... Remember that we are on an Early Access so we must expect to lose everything otherwise it would not be not an early access ^^ So go hop hop we start all over again :-) I have more than 100 hours of games with my friend. In any case quper job of the team of developers continue like that !!!!!

While we know it's early access, it's rather disturbing that the developers have not even seen fit to acknowledge this game breaking patch, to say at least they're aware of it and are trying to fix it. At least send out an update to negate the last patch that pretty much ended the game please.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Shaku_FL said:

We know its early access and expect it to be buggy but there is a line, considering you still have to pay money to play this. Yes server resets are to be expected but not being able to play more than one session in a row due to save file corrupts is completely unplayable. The disapponting thing is seeing the developers respond to other bug reports like the ant hill or items disappearing etc. but nothing on this.

• Thanks 1

On 9/6/2020 at 7:43 AM, docky said:

Hi, last night I saved my game on PC (Xbox Game Pass) but now it doesn't load the save, the game crashes on the loading screen. It does the same on Xbox.

This started happening this morning for me too. :(  (also on Game Pass, single player)

Edited by tecknotot
  • Like 1

i last saved a game 09-05 (xBox via game pass) and have been trying to load up since yesterday morning and get nothing.

i can get to all the appropriate opening screens, get to saved game page, but no matter what game i try to load up, the screen goes black, the little "Loading" wheel happens, then after about a minute it brings me back to my xBox home page.

4 hours ago, PrewBear said:

We know its early access and expect it to be buggy but there is a line, considering you still have to pay money to play this. Yes server resets are to be expected but not being able to play more than one session in a row due to save file corrupts is completely unplayable. The disapponting thing is seeing the developers respond to other bug reports like the ant hill or items disappearing etc. but nothing on this.

I guess they don't have an answer for the moment on this subject, after I understand this frustration it's the same for me but from there to telling them to start working it may be excessive ^^