Mint Container Bug

it's quite simple,  jump to the edge of the opening, crouch then walk into the container at the far left side.  

the only bug i see with the container is the first mint in the opening, when broken, puts the pieces on top of the container, same with the one in the far back corner.

Xbox One X

10 hours ago, Anakha said:

Was able to get in before the patch.  Tried the above suggestions and still can't get in.

Same I found that after the patch getting into the container through normal means on an existing save was impossible, while no such issue existed for a new game

21 hours ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

it's quite simple,  jump to the edge of the opening, crouch then walk into the container at the far left side.  

the only bug i see with the container is the first mint in the opening, when broken, puts the pieces on top of the container, same with the one in the far back corner.

Come on, yeah, one can make it inside, but it really is broken. It should not be this complicated and honestly, I think it was easier before the "fix".

3 hours ago, nekogod said:

Same I found that after the patch getting into the container through normal means on an existing save was impossible, while no such issue existed for a new game

New games don't have this issue? -- It's quite strange what things don't get fixed for save games. Some of them should not even be part of the save game and therefore be fixed automatically. For instance the landscape including the mint container.

22 minutes ago, Skjoldur said:

New games don't have this issue? -- It's quite strange what things don't get fixed for save games. Some of them should not even be part of the save game and therefore be fixed automatically. For instance the landscape including the mint container.

Agreed, we shouldn't have to create new games each update to play without bugs.  Hopefully that's an issue they're working on.  Granted this is in preview and will have some bugs, but the save issues with new patches would be really bad if it happens in the retail release

• Like 1

Xbox One X

9 minutes ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

Agreed, we shouldn't have to create new games each update to play without bugs.  Hopefully that's an issue they're working on.  Granted this is in preview and will have some bugs, but the save issues with new patches would be really bad if it happens in the retail release

True. I did not even think about post-release patches and saves. Very valid concern.