I enjoy the marker system but I wish there was a way to hide individual markers rather than all of them. For instance if I died in a cave, and I really don't care to retrieve my backpack. I'd like the ability to hide that marker, but still see all the others. I imagine this could work either via the map, or actually aiming/looking at the marker and using the "hide marker" button. But, I'm sure the solution is something the design ninjas of Obsidian can figure out better than I can. 😀

Thank you!

18 minutes ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

I'd rather see a filter for them.  like mission markers from burg.l, player made markers,  etc.

A filter would be cool but it would still cause issues with the scenario like in my example. I might want to go retrieve my backpacks normally, I just don't care to go get THAT backpack. 

11 minutes ago, daniel.robert.campbell said:

A filter would be cool but it would still cause issues with the scenario like in my example. I might want to go retrieve my backpacks normally, I just don't care to go get THAT backpack. 

ah  i've not yet had more than one pack laying around at one time.  I get what you're saying,  a way to cycle through.

Xbox One X