When will we see big humans?

Hi Everyone!

I am new to this game, and so far I love it! its both insane and cosy at the same time :-)

What I would love to see in the game would be, big humans coming in the backyard sometimes. Like maybe the owner of the house or something?

Lets say the owner of the house comes out in the backyard and we have to be carefull for not getting stepped on by big feets etc. This indeed would maybe make the game feel more "Alive" ?

we see traces of them.  the footprints that were added last patch.  I'd rather not see them in game, animating that huge boot coming down and all behind it would probably hog up a ton of resources.  older systems/consoles might struggle with that.

Xbox One X

2 hours ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

animating that huge boot coming down and all behind it would probably hog up a ton of resources.  older systems/consoles might struggle with that.

Fair enough, but maybe they could add a filter like they did with those spiders. Like, you can turn them on/off. So people with good system can play where those owner of the house appear and people who have older system/console which struggle can turn it off.

2 hours ago, JuiceDoctor said:

Fair enough, but maybe they could add a filter like they did with those spiders. Like, you can turn them on/off. So people with good system can play where those owner of the house appear and people who have older system/console which struggle can turn it off.

That filter doesn't get rid of the spiders, it just changes their appearance. Would you really like to see a big foot go through your base you spent hours building? I know I wouldn't. I'm sure they will add other things like the bird, but be careful with what you ask for. 

• Like 1

On 9/5/2020 at 12:46 PM, Skjoldur said:

They could have them sitting on the porch or do some stuff but not in the grass.

This sound more fair! 🙂

but having big people walking around you is a really cool idea! But without them destroying our base ofc. But I really wish they add them into the game sometime in the future! Makes the feeling of being "Small like an ant" even more REAL!

• 2 years later...