Ideas or suggestions

SUGGESTIONS: 

*NOTE* I'm on Xbox so its preview game. So some of these may be on the full release?

1) ability to show friends distance from you just like the GPS markers 

2) dandelion flooring

3) colored carpet (different colored flower petal and gnat fuzz for example)

4) acorn fence gate 

5) half walls

6) dandelion stairs

7) colored stair runners (same idea as carpet)

8) hammock (portable but breaks after so many uses) need two grass to connect it to or build hammock posts? 

9) ability to dual wield daggers (maybe a new armor perk)

10) tubular building structures (hamster maze)

11) Rock climbing spikes make it so you have to jump from spike to spike? 

11) new resource gold, flakes of gold used for crafting new tools for faster collection but quicker break? Can be farmed from a bracelet or novelty gold flake jar thrown in the yard

12) ability to change difficulty on multi-player server (i would be okay with only being able to increase but not decrease!) For me when I click on the difficulty of the server it shows the options but won't let me change it from medium.

13) new outfits, obviously there's been other people shrunk or else there wouldn't be so many tiny skeletons and sca.bs laying around they wore clothes too :)

14) dragonflies, ability to craft saddles to let us fly! (Day dreaming on that one)

15) abilty to build inside caves and stuff

17 hours ago, UNSC Chaos said:

*NOTE* I'm on Xbox so its preview game. So some of these may be on the full release?

All platforms are on preview, there is no full release yet.  that's coming sometime in 2021

2) dandelion flooring

you mean weed stems?  yes please that would be cool,  also if we could have different patterns for it.

3) colored carpet (different colored flower petal and gnat fuzz for example)

I like it,  and rugs!  rip up the petals and weave it for even more patterns :)  we need a loom!!

Xbox One X

Sorry hit submit on accident :) 

4) acorn fence gate 

5) half walls

6) dandelion stairs

7) colored stair runners (same idea as carpet)

8) hammock (portable but breaks after so many uses) need two grass to connect it to or build hammock posts? 

Yes to all these.  hammock has been asked for before,  great to see more people wanting it.  My idea for the hammock was to use woven fiber and combine those into ropes, weed stems for the supports, or tie it to grass blades.

I like hte rest, except taming the dragon fly,  i'd rather not see taming in the game, but it looks like we're going to get it eventually anyway :( 

15) abilty to build inside caves and stuff

i would love to have this.  build steps in the abandon ant hill to get up to burg.l the back way

Xbox One X

More variety of spiders;

Small wolf spider that hides under leaves and attacks when disturbed, at night it wonders out and stalks whatever is nearby.

Trapdoor spider that if defeated can access it's dungeon full of rare meat and spider silk and if disturbed at night it'll pounce from underground.

Banana spider that lingers in the higher portions of the grass and dandy lions. It will fall on players who are not careful and harvest the grass it's lingering on.