Add Doves and Positive/Negative Potions

Add Doves because they symbolise peace and love and stuffs. So then make positive potions made from dove feathers that help the player by giving them positive effects like water breathing, regeneration, etc. Then with the crow feathers add negative potions where it can damage enemies but also the player. For example harming, poison, fire, drowning potion effects. 

1 hour ago, KoolKfir said:

Add Doves because they symbolise peace and love and stuffs. So then make positive potions made from dove feathers that help the player by giving them positive effects like water breathing, regeneration, etc. Then with the crow feathers add negative potions where it can damage enemies but also the player. For example harming, poison, fire, drowning potion effects. 

I can't see many people crafting any type of potion/smoothie with a negative effect that will just require you to drink a health/regeneration potion, or use a bandage to recover health anyway. It sounds a little bit too much like skyrim (consuming feathers) for burn effects etc. I haven't used tons of smoothies but i'm pretty sure they have the same or similar effects anyway.

The symbolism of doves also depends on culture. For example, in paganism, the dove is also seen as a symbol of sexuality and war. In a similiar sense, Crows have also been associated with Life, intelligence and luck.  You have to be very careful to consider all meanings of the animal if the idea is to have symbolic animals to represent a specific emotion/ state of mind etc. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Daedro said:

I can't see many people crafting any type of potion/smoothie with a negative effect that will just require you to drink a health/regeneration potion, or use a bandage to recover health anyway. It sounds a little bit too much like skyrim (consuming feathers) for burn effects etc. I haven't used tons of smoothies but i'm pretty sure they have the same or similar effects anyway.

The symbolism of doves also depends on culture. For example, in paganism, the dove is also seen as a symbol of sexuality and war. In a similiar sense, Crows have also been associated with Life, intelligence and luck.  You have to be very careful to consider all meanings of the animal if the idea is to have symbolic animals to represent a specific emotion/ state of mind etc. 

well said.  

I vote to bag this idea for the recycler.

Xbox One X