Invisible objects, but visibible somewhere else

In Xbox one, In multiplayer, not as host, since I started using grass floors the objects above them such as chests, crafting table, head mounts, light sources, armor dummy's, kinda stack all toghether in the same place out of the grass floor (where are not suposed to be) and the main grass structure looks empty, this objects are still in their places but they are invisiblle, at least for me, the host can see everything normal. I can interact with the invisible object but not with the visible part even when it shows me the option, this happen when I move away and return. This is only fixed by rejoining the game but keep happening if I move away again. something I noticed when I rejoin is that this objects seem to spawn at that place and then recolocate to their right places, but when Im already in the world and this things need to spawn again get stuck in that same place. Something weird is that if i get really close to the invisible object it teleports my sight to the location where things are stuck, and if the host do the same (getting close to the object) I can see his body being teleported to where things are stacked, but only I can see that, the host doesn't see anything unusual. This is really sad because we just built a big big place and it looks empty and dark...

Edited by BlackCat7777777